How do I get "100 pound" celebration image to come up?

Options
Don't laugh, but this morning I hit my 100 pound weight loss, put it in here, and nothing happened! I was so looking forward to seeing it! The system did it for 75, anyone know how to get the image? Really wanted to share it! Thanks

Best Answer

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 738 Member
    edited June 1 Answer ✓
    Options
    I don't know, but Wow, 100 lbs is fantastic!! Congrats on your happy happy milestone :)

You can add/upload your own celebration picture to your profile 'main image' if you have one you want to use as your profile pic.

Answers

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,930 Member
    Options
    Not sure myself as I think at the time Fitbit was the one doing badges and such, not MFP. The ticker had stopped working for me early on.

But you know what's awesome? That you are hitting the milestone and that, if you plan to keep going, in a few weeks it will be in your rear view mirror even!

Congrats! Bet you're feeling pretty awesome as you should! Keep on keeping on! 😎
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    100 pounds!!! That’s like 10 bags of potatoes that you’re not carrying around anymore! Well done.
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have no idea about the badge thing, but a huge CONGRATS and WELL DONE! to you on your 100 pound milestone. Excellent.
  • AmunahSki
    AmunahSki Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I assure you that NONE of us are laughing - that’s some serious hard work and you deserve congratulations! I am happy to join in your virtual ‘ticker tape parade’!

gwf6ubllu9py.jpeg

• Ilovehaikus
    Ilovehaikus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You’re an inspiration in putting in lifestyle changes, hard work, perseverance and determination to improve your health. Way to go!!! Congratulations!!! 100 lbs is an AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT! I’m new on here so I’m sorry I can’t help with the technical question, but just wanted to say you’re awesome! v807dc1rfcae.jpeg
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hcvxwrc83sb1.jpg
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,140 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I'm impressed! Wow! Hard work 💪 really pays off!
  • seagirl_33
    seagirl_33 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    pattikpup wrote: »
    Don't laugh, but this morning I hit my 100 pound weight loss, put it in here, and nothing happened! I was so looking forward to seeing it! The system did it for 75, anyone know how to get the image? Really wanted to share it! Thanks

Yes!!!! I would LOVE to know!!!
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    🙌👏👏👏 way to go !
    #perseverance 🙌
  • kngddmbppx
    kngddmbppx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW!! THATS AMAZING!!!
    🤩 💪🏼🎉
    TRUST ME, NOBODY IS LAUGHING!!!
    WE ARE ALL CHEERING YOU ON!!!!
    WOOOHOOOO!!!
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    No idea but congrats! 🎉 👏
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 844 Member
    edited June 5
    Options
    This is the only thing I found, but it couldn’t possibly be better than this. Congrats!

74p1hpybcss3.gif