Hello, new to this platform

Options
My therapist recommended I use this app so I can make progress on my weight loss journey. So here I am. I work permanently from home and need more motivation to do the various different workouts. I try to go to the gym daily but sometimes that doesn't work out. When I do go, I find myself doing the same routine and quite frankly don't know what workouts to do. I'm just here to try and keep my mind on being more healthy and less on my stress.

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,063 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community!!

There are some great threads created by our members, stickied to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,744 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • xbxspartan
    xbxspartan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this bro! My advice is keep going to the gym. Sometimes it’s hard and can be tough especially if the day is not going the way we want. But, every time we go to gym we get a little bit closer to our goals. Going to the gym more often will help therapeutically with stress I find. Keep focused and keep your head up in the gym. We are all here to get healthier and reach fitness goals!