Hi :) finally making progress

Options
Hi all :) my name is JooYoung, after a month of using my fitness pal and working out I am losing weight! It feels great and I still can’t believe I have finally lost about 12 pounds and I am about 12-15 pounds away to my goal weight. I don’t think I took any before photos that were full body, but I noticed that even in my face I have lost weight in a good way. If anyone is looking for a buddy to cheer on, I’m totally looking for folks to cheer on :)q1ropxzvczs6.jpeg

Replies

• firecrackergirls1621
    firecrackergirls1621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) my name is JooYoung, after a month of using my fitness pal and working out I am losing weight! It feels great and I still can’t believe I have finally lost about 12 pounds and I am about 12-15 pounds away to my goal weight. I don’t think I took any before photos that were full body, but I noticed that even in my face I have lost weight in a good way. If anyone is looking for a buddy to cheer on, I’m totally looking for folks to cheer on :)q1ropxzvczs6.jpeg

You look amazing, fantastic work. I'm always looking for someone to cheer on and help me stay positive. We are all in this journey together ❤️
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Welcome!