How can I manually add my walking steps?

Options
vnpipitone
vnpipitone Posts: 1 Member
I have an old-fashioned pedometer. I know how many steps I do in a day but it’s not an app and it’s not a Fitbit and I cannot sync it to the program. I cannot find a way to manually enter steps. This is very frustrating.

Answers

• jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I searched on the app and I was not able to find a way to manually add steps. Have you tried the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the screen? (Desktop version). On the app you would go to more in the bottom right corner then scroll down to "help" and then Contact Support. Hope this helps.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,868 Member
    Options
    vnpipitone wrote: »
    I have an old-fashioned pedometer. I know how many steps I do in a day but it’s not an app and it’s not a Fitbit and I cannot sync it to the program. I cannot find a way to manually enter steps. This is very frustrating.

You can categorize it as a walk, and use this calculator to put in the calories.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/sports/steps-to-calories

I use my Apple Watch to track exercise, and sometimes if I don’t put it in right away I will look at how many active calories got logged in the Apple fitness app, then play with the length of time in the MFP exercise section until it’s close enough, and then log that.
    You could try that.