Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 264

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,297 Member
    Options
    Anabirgite wrote: »

7/2: 122.0 Unbloating- I know it is not a word but I feel it captures me right now- I am in the "unbloating" phase similar to unloading a boat, carrying one box, at a time, slowly removing trying to rebalance this ship. Beautiful evening last night, played pickleball, chatted with my friends. Recycle bin at curb full. Was so proud of myself for 5 minutes last night-combined 2 gallon bottles of vinegar to 1 bottle and while taking that large bottle to to the recycle bin found another gallon of vinegar in garage. No one needs this much vinegar...Am giving to friend tonight. I have just way too much junk.

@Anabirgite I just read that vinegar mixed with salt is a very good non-toxic weed killer. I have a pump sprayer with wand and I'm going to try it. Would be much safer than round-up and fantastically cheaper than most chemical and commercial based products. I just though I would mention it in case you wanted to put that vinegar to good use.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    I'm Jen, 40 years old from Florida, married, retired mom with 3 kids, 4 dogs, and chickens.

Hi Jen, forgive me if I’ve asked before but what part of Florida? Sometimes I think I would love to move back there but than remember the bugs and now large snakes! UGH! I was young (10-17) so mostly remember the good times!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    @musicsax My first thought when you said “internal damage” was that you should get it checked out. I hope you are feeling better soon.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 997 Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    🎷 66 yrs young F, 5ft 4 Round 264 (my 194th). So grateful @Quiltingjaine for another round.

7/2 139.6 – (trend 139.6) – 7.97 miles walked, had a fall on Sunday afternoon, really hurt my leg which looked liked a bad graze all down my shin, but obviously also done some internal damage as had to cut short my walk and hobble back home with the pain ☹. This morning it is still swollen, pain has subsided to yesterdays level, hope I can walk ok today. 42% of exercise calories eaten back.
    7/3
    7/4 💥USA💥

👍👍This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE & I AM WHAT I EAT!!!!! 👍👍.

@musicsax I am so sorry. I've been amazed every day, for years, when I read your walking miles. I hope it's not anything serious, and you'll be back to walking soon! <3