Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 264

1131415161719»

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,877 Member
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »

@deepwoodslady I think I’m stealing your 10 pound scratch off, I can really see how motivating that can be. Hope you don’t mind!

@MommieJeannie You may, of course, help yourself. I wish I could take credit for it but I actually borrowed it from someone else on here. With all this brain fog I suffer from, I don't even remember who started it now (will the real author please stand up!). Yes, motivating, Yes, clever! They have never seemed to mind sharing.

Hi @deepwoodslady and @MommieJeannie - It was I who started it :smiley: It's great that something that motivated me, seems to help motivate others!

@fmfdfa2020 I thought it was you! I almost said your name but then I hated to offend someone else if I was wrong. This brain fog I have since the cancer really gets me sometimes. For sure everyone loves this format and many are using it. I've used it on all my challenges and like birdseed, it is now spread across many areas of MFP and I see it in use all the time. Thanks for providing and sharing!