Not logging daily

Hi. I’m trying to reach a 1600 calorie count per day. However, many days my mood isn’t great and I might not reach a minimum of 2200 cals for a man.

Please allow or explain how I can - finish the daily meal accountability even below the threshold.

I’m paying premium and am upset that I cannot input whatever I desire. Please advise. Thanks.

Best Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    Answer ✓
    I'm not sure what problem you're asking help with precisely? Is it that the app won't let you close your diary when you don't eat enough?

- the minimum is 1500 kcal for men (not sure if that's the precise limit for closing your diary, there might be a bit of a margin there if you're a bit under)
    - closing your diary is not required, it doesn't really do anything, so you can skip that
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited June 26 Answer ✓
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I'm not sure what problem you're asking help with precisely? Is it that the app won't let you close your diary when you don't eat enough?

- the minimum is 1500 kcal for men (not sure if that's the precise limit for closing your diary, there might be a bit of a margin there if you're a bit under)
    - closing your diary is not required, it doesn't really do anything, so you can skip that

So I just log my food and don't need to press "COMPLETE DIARY"? Will it resetto the next day? It's not intuitive that it will reset and I don't need to press it. If I did only 1000 cals (for example), I don't want to lie an also want it to reset - that's all I'm asking...

Complete Diary does nothing but bring up the "If every day..." box. It used to add a post to newsfeeds, but that's not a thing anymore. It affects nothing you've logged and the date will continue to turn at midnight and be ready for logging a fresh new day. It's essentially a useless button for the actual diary.

**I’d also add that there are people on these boards that haven’t pushed Complete Diary in a decade or more, with no adverse effects on their tracking.

Answers

• ChaimBochner
    ChaimBochner Posts: 8 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »

So I just log my food and don't need to press "COMPLETE DIARY"? Will it resetto the next day? It's not intuitive that it will reset and I don't need to press it. If I did only 1000 cals (for example), I don't want to lie an also want it to reset - that's all I'm asking...
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    Your diary will move to the next day without issues. Also: you can go back to previous days if you want to complete your food log.
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    I NEVER click 'complete diary'. It sounds so final.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,656 Member
    Personally I used to love that little "if every day were like today you will be ****lbs" or something like that anyway.