WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2024

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,016 Member
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,964 Member
    Morning all
    Wow horrible night sleeping..
    Rebecca ,I understand..I just don't get involved in politics ..so there's that..and only post pictures of SMiles here
    Supposed to have yucky afternoon weather this afternoon. im sticking with sucking down the fluids..and I picked up Alfie..
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,575 Member
    Max and John enjoyed themselves with lunch around the corner, and then Crazy Golf and an ice cream from Marocco on the beach. Not a cheap day out though!! John was swallowing a little. :/
    Lisa - It's the same thing with all these activities. Music, various courses, art, sport, swimming, theatre club etc etc. Of course they are talented with all the wonderful opportunities they have, which must cost a fortune! There are a lot of poor kids, even in wealthy Brighton, who never get a chance to shine.
    I remember having to drop out of horse riding and clarinet because my parents couldn't afford decent equipment. I did manage to carry on with drama, because it was my mother's love.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    Rebecca- God Bless you..here is hoping they find someone soon..at our age it isn't easy..thats why we have them when we are young lol
    It isn't your obligation to clean your there to help with the kids and again I hope they find someone soon as it isn't fair to pile it all one you.
  • pipcd34
  • grandmallie
    Well Tracy's c section is Scheduled for September 16th so thats the babys 🎂
  • pipcd34
    So I did a thing. All the friends I had on Facebook from here have been deleted. Just some political sides I just don't want to get into. So for the fairness of all you here, all were deleted. Just keeping the friendships I have with you all copacetic. No worries.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

I understand and agree, still love ya girlfriend
  • pipcd34
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 18min 37sec, 2.67ap, 6.22mi= 621c
    Strava app = 762c
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,119 Member
    edited July 18
    My SIL says my brother has a court date sometime in July and she wont be there and he will need a ride insinuating that I have to drive 5 hrs and take him to court.. I don't think so.. first of all ,I have drs appointments lined up for the next few months for myself and Doris and his son lives an hr and a 1/2 away and our cousins are about a mile away.. dont know if he will still be at the lake house then or not.. who knows.. but honestly..I have enough on my plate...🙄

<3 Just say no.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,462 Member
    Allie – how wonderful. Bet it feels good. Good for you standing up about your brother’s court date

Debbie – yea for your mom!!! Let’s hope she doesn’t reconsider

Did a body pump DVD then the water. I usually do “my” thing and then join the class when it starts. Went to CVS but they didn’t have the Cheerios that I wanted. I should have gotten a rain check. Then went to Aldi, then in the pool. My neighbor came up to return a dish I’d loaned her for the baby shower she had. Then went to Penney to pick up some more shorts, then the CVS here who didn’t have the cheerios so I got a raincheck

Rita – I wouldn’t go to a high school reunion. Same reasons, I never felt close to many of the students, only one or two

Margaret – didn’t Lisa start a group for discussing the previous election?

Lisa – I agree, politics and religion I just don’t care to discuss. I have my views, others have theirs and I won’t change it, so why get upset about it? I look to Vince to just give me the highlights, and many times I just let it go in one ear and out the other.

Michele NC
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,677 Member
    Rebecca - Not an easy situation. And especially not when living in a constricted setting that has so much more chaos than your ordinary living environment. Just sending a lot of good thoughts, because there aren't a lot of easy answers.

Allie - All good thoughts for Tracy, too. I hope it's an easy pregnancy and delivery.

In case you're wondering what I was looking at all morning:
    z84kuqe8jz7o.png
    Four pieces done this morning, three more to do... Whee! There are reasons I do not do this to make a living.

Lots of reasons.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR

Thanks friend, I am trying my best not to implode.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,677 Member
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    So I did a thing. All the friends I had on Facebook from here have been deleted. Just some political sides I just don't want to get into. So for the fairness of all you here, all were deleted. Just keeping the friendships I have with you all copacetic. No worries.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

I understand and agree, still love ya girlfriend

Awe, love ya too friend.💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,975 Member
    <3