Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 266

Replies

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 936 Member
    @jspecies11 : so glad you went to the Met, the exhibit is pretty special! The design of the exhibit is as spectacular as the clothing- some of the technology around it is pretty astounding. And I'm with you- NYC walking on a beautiful summer day is the best:-)
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 936 Member
    @quiltingjaine : Hummus is a staple of my diet as I am mostly vegetarian, and it hasn't hurt me at all; my bloodwork shows that, as did my nutritionist. The quantity of processed food I ate Friday night certainly was a problem:-) Thanks for the advice, we all have different ways of going at the food thing:-)
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,145 Member
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    A groundhog found the last of the lettuce and then started on the green beans. I love animals but struggle with those darn varmits. .

One summer long ago I had a wonderful looking crop of green beans. I took our girls to visit my parents and when we returned, 2 weeks later, there were rows of beans hanging on bare branches! The attack of GRASSHOPPERS in Colorado. DH was home but apparently it didn’t take long for the plants to be stripped!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,145 Member
    edited July 21
    @_JeffreyD_ I have never used MFP for tracking. I use Senza. It’s free, I can change my macros to what works for me and when I log something it deducts those macros from my daily goals/limits. By tapping that area it will show how much I have gone over or am under. the only thing I wish was different is the label above each. I can change from total carbs to net carbs easily, should I want.
    CAL TC PRO FAT
    v1rcflg38qd1.jpeg
    qrih3qsb7f3e.jpeg
    So yesterday I was under calories, over on protein and under on fat. Carbs show an “over” arrow but 0 quantity. Later this morning their algorithm will give me a score. Not sure how that works but I will try to remember to post it too.