🍂THE BLC56 - BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE Registration for FALL ROUND🍂

Replies

• barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 305 Member
    1ycev3kv027s.png
    otu5w23lcvho.jpeg

Come join the Bronze Wellness Warriors!! Our team focus is on our overall wellness. As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories. We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

In addition, we believe in mutual respect and inclusivity. We have come together in the common goal of losing and/or maintaining weight, becoming healthy and fit and realizing our fullest potential.

zwlxf7j6g9xq.jpeg

• Rosedol
    Rosedol Posts: 392 Member
    69634censkma.jpg

Hello! My name is Rose and I am captain #2 of the Navy Ninjas team. I joined the BLC many years ago at my highest weight of 230 lbs. With the help, support and encouragement of my team and some of the challenges we were offered, I was soon back into ONEderland after losing 50 lbs. I have managed to keep my weight down and am still working toward the end goal. We have a few members in maintenance on the Navy Ninjas team and they are quite an inspiration. If you like to talk then this is a good group for you as we are a chatty bunch. If you need accountability we will give it to you. If you need encouragement we have plenty of that. Need a push to get going then we will provide the good old Ninja kick if need be. Join us for the next round of the Biggest Loser Challenge. Don't worry, it is not like the TV show as we do not expect you to workout until you puke. We actually discourage that. 😁 Whether you need to lose a lot of weight or a little, we are here for you.

Read all about the BLC and Register for BLC56 here.
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 896 Member
    I'm somewhat interesting in joining but I'm not sure. I like doing challenges and competing with other groups BUT I'm just wondering how tough these CHALLENGES are. Is there any way someone can list all the challenges you have to do in a group? I'm fine with steps/miles challenges but when it comes to food challenges, I'm very weak and do not want to go the route of having to eliminate something food wise for a challenge when I have a strict list of things I can eat due to being a picky eater.
  • lislisa123
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    Please join us for the next round of the Biggest Loser Challenge. If you are looking for something to help you keep accountable or motivated and have some fun at the same time - look no further. I joined the challenge a couple rounds ago and had so much fun. I liked it so much I became a captain of Determined Desert Tortoises. Our team, and many of the other great teams at BLC, is looking for new members and we would love for you to join us. The Determined Desert Tortoises are a wonderful group; sharing great ideas, support, motivation, and accountability in such a nonjudgmental way.
    sexopqdyiymf.png

Hey, I'm in a lot of challenges you are in on MyFitnessPal. I was curious what kind of challenges your team has? Is there any way you can list all the challenges in your group? Are they all physical challenges like step/miles goals or are there nutritional challenges like strict eating?

I'm in the FAT2FIT group, which as you know is a bit different than this one, as challenges are optional there and the main focus is on weighing and beating other teams percentages.
  • Rosedol
    Rosedol Posts: 392 Member
    @lislisa123 Check your mail box. I sent a message to you.
  • barbsduck
    n16q1o7e8bju.png
    Come join the Bronze Wellness Warriors!!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories.

We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

In addition, we believe in mutual respect and inclusivity. We have come together in the common goal of losing and/or maintaining weight, becoming healthy and fit and realizing our fullest potential.

8ijdlirapbo9.jpeg
    cgjx937ygxxy.png
  • watoga17
    watoga17 Posts: 193 Member
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Jen and I'm one of the captains of the Bronze Wellness Warriors. We are a team full of people who are waiting with open hearts for others to come on in and become part of our group. We are open, accepting people who are each motivated in our own way to improve our health and wellness journeys. We support, motivate and encourage each other to do better and to be better. Come join us and begin your new journey in BLC56!
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 204 Member
    Hi Pam here from the BRONZE WELLNESS WARRIORS

If you are looking for interesting, knowledgeable, fun-loving friends and some laid back yet effective competition… look no further. We’ve got all that.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
    3k2ua6av9mdg.jpeg

Hi! I'm Darlene (iLive2Walk), one of the captains of the Determined Desert Tortoises Team here in the BLC. If you're considering making a commitment to lose weight, get more fit, or be healthier this fall - then check us out! You'll find lots of support, challenges, friends, and information. We would love for you to join us!

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited August 10
    Copy original instructions on how to join the BLC56 Fall challenge starting soon - There are 12 teams full of people having fun together as we work on our healthy habits and weight management goals ~ everyone welcome ~ Check out the teams and registration info below :)

kslcfl0ayad5.png

🍂REGISTRATION FOR PLACEMENT ON THE REGULAR TEAMS FOR THE FALL ROUND (BLC 56) IS OPEN!

BE SURE TO JOIN OUR REGISTRATION TEAM TO POST ANY COMMENTS OR REPLIES!

We are the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE -- More fondly referred to as the BLC!
    Join the BLC family and reach your goals! Registration for Round 56 opens August 1 and closes August 28. Sign up early to get your choice of team.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Discussion. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC:
    https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ FIRST!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

Contact AALLEY5 or GRACIEC6 with any questions.

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    First Weigh-in September 4
    Week 1 - September 4 - 10
    Week 2 - September 11 - 17
    Week 3 - September 18 - 24
    Week 4 - September 25 - October 1
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 9 - October 30 - November 5
    Week 10 –November 6 - 12
    Week 11 - November 13 - 19
    Week 12 - November 20 - 26
    Final Weigh-in - November 27

Registration for All - August 1 - 28
    Registration ends August 28 and Members should start posting introductions on the BLC56 Team Threads

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,983 Member
    Spicy Sparkologists are a fun, supportive, and laid back group of people. We do want to at least try to make a good effort into exercising, but our main goal is to be there for our teammates and support them in their struggles.
    Several members have said how much they love this group for our support, friendship and not being super competitive.

“Our team provides friendship and encouragement, a genuine interest in the real you.”

k4lmua3whqzc.png
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
    Please consider joining the next round of Biggest Loser Challenge! It might be the best decision you ever made in your weight loss journey!

3f1cing020e2.png
  • barbsduck
    rogpg50s37ly.png
    Come join the Bronze Wellness Warriors!!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories.

We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

k6u4lqyhb4xr.jpeg
  • rox5car1
    rox5car1 Posts: 548 Member
    k416azf9eio8.jpg
    Hi! I'm Roxy Co-Captain of the HOT MOCHA MANIACS. Do you like MOTIVATION, SUPPORT, and ACCOUNTABILITY? We're that team for you. We love CHALLENGES to keep us motivated and accountable. Our team knows the FIGHT on this life JOURNEY and are there to SUPPORT you. We've learned a few things along the way and want to help any way we can. What's YOUR WHY? What are you waiting for? Click the link and register: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
    Also, take a look at who we are: https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html
    We've been together for 55 Rounds already! Look at the dates below, don't wait any longer. Let's get the HEALTHY JOURNEY STARTED
    BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 10 –November 6 - 12
    Week 11 - November 13 - 19
    Registration ends August 28 and Members should start posting introductions on the BLC56 Team Threads
    wwjo5g2bjqkj.jpg

• rox5car1
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    I'm somewhat interesting in joining but I'm not sure. I like doing challenges and competing with other groups BUT I'm just wondering how tough these CHALLENGES are. Is there any way someone can list all the challenges you have to do in a group? I'm fine with steps/miles challenges but when it comes to food challenges, I'm very weak and do not want to go the route of having to eliminate something food wise for a challenge when I have a strict list of things I can eat due to being a picky eater.
    @lislisa123: I love this question! Here's a link to one of our challenges:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAqL-w3T0DSdFTb63niUhhbLR41QGjjXezND4s5_kH0/edit#heading=h.8dpqb0ch1wls
    Some teams participate in these types of challenges, some do other challenges within their team. Please take a minute to find the team that would fit what you're looking for. There are 12 teams overall!https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 878 Member
    What are YOUR goals? Have you set them? Do you have a plan on how to achieve them? Are you looking for accountability and engagement?
    Click this link and join. There is a team for every personality.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
    More information about who we are

As one of the co- captains- I’m partial to the Determined Desert Tortoise team.
    We are a diverse group that is very interactive and engaging.
  • maligator618
    maligator618 Posts: 285 Member
    @lislisa123
    Hi! You might want to consider the Navy Ninjas! We have decided to have the challenges but we also plan to offer the members a chance to do their own goals for each challenge because some members do not like the challenges! We’re a great team of care, understanding and member focus! But we also want people to learn new ways to change unhealthy habits into healthier ones! And just so you know…. I cannot think of any challenge that ever asked us to give up any food group. Join the BLC and see what you think!

Hi! I’m Melissa from the Navy Ninjas BLC56 team! The Navy Ninjas are a supportive, caring, loving group who help each other meet their fitness, nutrition and weight loss goals! We offer fun challenges but also allow you to set up your own weekly challenges to meet every need of a person looking to lose or maintain weight! Our current members are spread throughout the world so we get to experience many different cultural perspectives as we nurture a healthy lifestyle! Here are the dates for BLC56:

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 10 –November 6 - 12
    Week 11 - November 13 – 19w

Please take a minute to find the team that would fit what you're looking for. There are 12 teams overall!

Looking forward to making some new friends and maintaining friendships made over many years! ~Melissa~
  • lislisa123
    Thank you @rox5car1, @maligator618 and others for your help. I actually joined a team recently, the Determined Desert Tortoises Team. Best of luck to all!
  • rox5car1
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    Thank you @rox5car1, @maligator618 and others for your help. I actually joined a team recently, the Determined Desert Tortoises Team. Best of luck to all!
    YAY, glad you found a team with the BLC! Welcome!!
  • rox5car1
    While I am partial to the HOT MOCHA MANIACS, we do have 12 AMAZING TEAMS within the Biggest Loser Group!
    Take a look, and check us out!:https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html