🍂THE BLC56 - BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE Registration for FALL ROUND🍂

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,983 Member
    My name is Tabatha. I am the Captain of Spicy Sparkologists. As a team we are ENCOURAGING, SUPPORTIVE, and WANT TO KNOW THE REAL YOU.

Spicy Sparkologists are a fun, supportive, and laid back group of people. We do want to at least try to make a good effort into exercising, but our main goal is to be there for our teammates and support them in their struggles.
    Several members have said how much they love this group for our support, friendship and not being super competitive.

“Our team provides friendship and encouragement, a genuine interest in the real you.”

7l5872wljedw.png

• deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,700 Member
    My name is Diane and I am part of the Bronze Wellness Warriors! What a wonderful group within the BLC Group of Groups!

.. Frequent communication, and support for not only Exercise and Nutrition .. but also total wellness ..

Please join us and come prepared to lose some of your bad habits and excuses <3

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

And, here's a little info on the Bronze Warriors
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-rURkWPriHoviZ0w_23pSDJdWminWrZ4/view?gt

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    First Weigh-in September 4
    Week 1 - September 4 - 10
    Week 2 - September 11 - 17
    Week 3 - September 18 - 24
    Week 4 - September 25 - October 1
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 9 - October 30 - November 5
    Week 10 –November 6 - 12
    Week 11 - November 13 - 19
    Week 12 - November 20 - 26
    Final Weigh-in - November 27

Registration for All - August 1 - 28
    Registration ends August 28 and Members should start posting introductions on the BLC56 Team Threads
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
    The BLC is a wonderful group; please consider joining - you won't be disappointed!
    Check out all the teams to find the one that is best for you.

Follow this link to check out all the teams:

https://blcteam.weebly.com/meet-our-teams.html

Follow this link to register:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

I am the captain of the the Deserted Desert Tortoises - DDT. We have one open spot left on our team and we would love for you to take it!

Here is more information about the DDT team:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdkCp1eT1WatM9XalyEY8gx3j7IKTQLdrwlg6NiJdFM/edit

494dsxwmg737.png

• barbsduck
    barbsduck Posts: 305 Member
    edited August 14
    icmzub9y6vtm.png
    Come join the Bronze Wellness Warriors!!

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories. We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

In addition, we believe in mutual respect and inclusivity. We have come together in the common goal of losing and/or maintaining weight, becoming healthy and fit and realizing our fullest potential.

66ga83eu80l8.png
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 563 Member
    edited August 15
    w8dt940q9bzq.png

Hi! I"m Mary Lue, Captain of the FBI team (Fuchsia Beauties, International). We have members from around the world, as well as all across the United States. We balance challenge with support to encourage you to do your very best on your health journey. Our motto is "No Agent Left Behind" so you find lots of encouragement here, while you rise through the ranks based on points earned for healthy habits.

We'd love to have you join us. Check out the descriptions of all of the teams; you are sure to find one that is the best fit for you!

Hope to see you in the Fall Round!

Mary Lue
    Captain
    FBI

• CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 15
    8g3m1g20i9kd.jpg

Hi, I’m Caz, and I captain The Powerful Prism Panthers with Ruth and Bev. I joined as a member at BLC27 having lost 34 pounds and was looking to learn how to maintain a healthy life sensibly and safely. With the support of the panthers I HAVE maintained ever since.

So, are you at that point; working on those last few stubborn, pesky pounds, or maybe you ARE at your goal weight? Are you ready to make your new food and fitness habits part of a permanent, healthy lifestyle?

If so, the Panthers Team wants YOU in our “den”.

Because we are the BLC’s maintenance group, several members have been here for many rounds and always welcome new friends to support and urge on to the finish line of long-term healthful living.

We’re a friendly, relaxed, supportive group that celebrates all types of victories -- on the scales and off.
    We come from all different backgrounds, different ages from early 20s through to retirees, single and married with families; so at whatever stage of life you’re at, you’ll fit right in.

We’d love for you to join us, first step is to register!
    Follow the link!

7716gk0o89yi.jpg
  • BKWERM88
    BKWERM88 Posts: 357 Member
    njvzc6npqjk3.jpeg

Hello. My name is Joanna and I've been doing the BLC challenges since around BLC20 and have lost about 30 pounds altogether. I'm also the Captain of the Resolute Renegades team. Like the others have said, the BLC challenges are a fun way to lose weight with friends.

We all know consistency with weight loss can be hard to achieve.  Yet it can be done if you know what works for you.
    • Are you consistent in your weight loss, regularly losing most weeks?  Great, you know the magic formula that works for you, something you can do long term.  OR
    • Are you going up and down in your weight loss, but your weight at the beginning of BLC to end of BLC is the same or going in the wrong direction?  OR maybe some weeks you lose but others you don’t?  If this is you, you haven’t yet figured out a magic formula you can do regularly.
    Consistently losing weight reflects two things:

1. You know your “Magic Formula”, the list of things that if you do them consistently will ensure you lose weight that week. You manage your life to make sure you accomplish your “Magic Formula” tasks each week
    2. More research is showing that different people need different plans (food, exercise, and more) for them to lose weight and what one person needs can change over time.  This means your Magic Formula can be very different than other people.

If you don't know your "Magic Formula", join the Resolute Renegades and we will help you figure it out.

Please note: Our team doesn't do a lot of chit chat so if you're looking for a team that does that, our team probably isn't a good fit for you.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Team. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC: BLC Information

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited August 15
    0fyjf3dwsazg.jpg

Enjoying the long easy days of summer?

What happens in September when it's back to school season and fall? Do you get fresh energy and the urge to tackle your goals then? It's a wonderful time to join others and share excitement and support with people who are doing the same kinds of things!

ykuw6vl93xdr.png

Now is the time to sign-up and snag a spot on a team of your choice... Check it out, and holler if you have any questions! Cheers :)

q14bgkvcbmsd.png

If you are new to the BLC, you can learn more about the teams and 12-week challenge at this link: BLC Information

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

mwd1qrxl8ftd.png
    It's simply funner together. Hope you'll join us for a fine time :)
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,374 Member
    Let's DO this thing!!!

I lost over 100 lbs. via the BLC challenges and it's actually been FUN!!!!

d6du9dctph8r.png

Now is the time to sign-up and snag a spot on a team of your choice... So many teams to choose from! Check it out below:

Come join us for a HEALTHY, HAPPY FALL!!!!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
    DOORS OPEN IN TEN DAYS AND THEN THE FUN BEGINS!
    REGISTER NOW!
    8ybcih9ogom2.png
  • barbsduck
    rqyucrimnef7.png

Our team focus is on our overall wellness. As a Warrior, we are encouraged to share openly, support each other through struggles, challenge each other to reach our goals and celebrate in our victories. We will concentrate on lifestyle changes focusing on nutrition, fitness and emotional health. To accomplish this, we expect each teammate to participate in all team weekly challenges to the best of their ability, post their weight weekly (unless on vacation and away from their scale) and communicate on the team chat thread at least three times a week, but hopefully more!

In addition, we believe in mutual respect and inclusivity. We have come together in the common goal of losing and/or maintaining weight, becoming healthy and fit and realizing our fullest potential.

e2dcrv0zhon4.jpeg

• SharonNY2022
    SharonNY2022 Posts: 399 Member
    edited August 20
    Hello All,

If you're looking for a great challenge for the fall geared toward losing weight via a healthy lifestyle with lots of support, then JOIN us at BLC.

I am one of the captains on Team FBI (Fuchsia Beauties International) and would love to welcome you as a rookie if you're looking for a competitive yet very supportive team.

Check us out!!!

BLC is really a very special "place".

Hope to see you, if not on our team, then on one of the other great teams.
    Here's the link to FBI team page:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lSnE6xm5m8JFYgmRuMsMe7lUPxeq8jfL-mi2y1lX0t8/edit

-SharonNY
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 664 Member
    Hello Everyone.

I joined the BLC in 2022 and became part of the FBI (Fuchsia Beauties, International) team because I loved the idea of a team that could provide a good balance of challenge and support. And it worked for me. I lost over 50 lbs and achieved my goal weight! I don't believe I could have done this without the BLC and the support and encouragement of the FBI team, which is why I became a co-captain.

The FBI team actively participates in the BLC weekly challenges and in addition has internal challenges where you can earn points and move up the ranks from an FBI rookie, right up to the Director of National Intelligence :)

The FBI team strongly supports their motto of "no agent left behind" and we are looking for like minded people to join us.
    4525lnf4p39x.jpg

If you are looking for a fun challenge that provides a good mix of competition, encouragement and support, then I urge you to check out the BLC at the link below. There you will find more information about the challenge and the various teams you can choose from, including the FBI team.

Terry,
    Co-captain, FBI Team
  • harvest_fairy
    harvest_fairy Posts: 1,009 Member
    We are the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE -- More fondly referred to as the BLC!
    Join the BLC family and reach your goals! Registration for Round 56 opens August 1 and closes August 28. Sign up early to get your choice of team.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Discussion. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC:
    https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ FIRST!

Contact AALLEY5 or GRACIEC6 with any questions.

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    First Weigh-in September 4
    Week 1 - September 4 - 10
    Week 2 - September 11 - 17
    Week 3 - September 18 - 24
    Week 4 - September 25 - October 1
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 9 - October 30 - November 5
    Week 10 –November 6 - 12
    Week 11 - November 13 - 19
    Week 12 - November 20 - 26
    Final Weigh-in - November 27
  • barbsduck
    edited August 22
    8qf91pikjqbu.png

lqyyeottv7u3.jpeg

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,298 Member
    ykuw6vl93xdr.png

Looking for active Friends to share excitement and support? That's the best part of MFP & the BLC! Everyone welcome ~ Please join us!

zclqpuiaflna.png
    Doors open next week, on the 28th, so NOW is the time to sign-up and snag a spot on a team of your choice for the Fall Challenge...

q14bgkvcbmsd.png

If you are new to the BLC, you can learn more about the teams and 12-week challenge at this link: BLC Information

mwd1qrxl8ftd.png
    It's simply funner together. Hope you'll join us for a fine time :)

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,983 Member
    adoqxmxlh19g.png

My Name is Tabatha and I am the Captain of Spicy Sparkologists. We are in need of teammates that are interested in being engaged and encouraging to our other members. People who want a team that wants to know the real you. The good, bad, and ugly. If you are struggling to lose weight we are here to support you, if you have successes we are going to celebrate with you. We are a family and we want you to be a part of it.

Our team has said we are very supportive and that they love that we want to know the real person. We want to know if you are struggling so we can support you and be there with you through your journey.

If you want to be a part of our team just follow the link below and follow the instructions for signing up. It is not too late.

Thank you,

Tabatha
  • barbsduck
    edited August 24
    s0jlhc0tp9sg.png

10rbj0vvedii.jpeg
    skggq9qek2m6.png

• NewStart127
    NewStart127 Posts: 1,046 Member
    There are still spots available for new amazing team members to fill!

Come join the fun!

11prw0k4cyqt.png