Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AUGUST 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 476 Member
    Hi everyone!

I went on an easy recovery run this morning 4.4km. It went just fine :). I am planning on doing my long run this week either tomorrow or Monday depending on how I feel tomorrow (and how early I can get myself out of bed).

Have a good weekend everyone!

234.8/270km for August.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,291 Member
    Afternoon all
    Got in 6.24M at 10"10

Wet A.H here in London today!

@ContraryMaryMary hahahahaha fat lip and the worst lip filler ever 😂🤣
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    Thanks @kgirlhart . Great running on your part. Sometimes I feel that plans are made to be modified, like rules are made to be broken. :wink: My knee is feeling a lot better.

@AmunahSki Congratulations on your 5K PB. That's an amazing increase in pace. Love the playlist vs cadence.

Great run @scott6255! I don't know how you run that far and fast in the extreme heat. As for the Energizer bunny, I think my batteries are running out after this week. I'm glad tomorrow is Sunday.

@SummerSkier Great mileage. Glad you at least had a hint of a thunderstorm. It is amazing what animals can sense that humans have no clue about. That meme is hilarious.

Nice run @martaindale . It's amazing how quickly weeds can grow in any conditions. Enjoy your time in the hill country.

@AlphaHowls Great running. Just WOW to both of those photos! Amazing.