LESS Alcohol ~ AUGUST 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 200 Member
    @NonnieDoiron I definitely would have done the same thing. Stay safe. Good night.
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 6
    @Pokey4321 Your wake up in the middle of the night schedule was exactly like mine. Fortunately, I haven't been doing that lately. I try not to have any alcohol in the house after I go to bed.

Moderation doesn't work well for me either. I do good for a week or so and then go right back to daily drinking.
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 685 Member
    @xbowhunter Welcome back!! You have been missed :). Good to see you here!

Not AF last night as planned, and I didn’t do myself any favors but stuck with 2 glasses of white wine.

Will try a new Recess non alcohol flavor tonight, watermelon “mojito.”

Happy hump day for all you working folks!

Current:
    AF days - 3
    A days - 3
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 685 Member
    @SurferGirl1982 thinking of you and your goals today! Sending encouragement to give it your ALL - you CAN do this and wake tomorrow bright eyed for your doctor appointment as you desire.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,713 Member
    1.5 glasses last night- I started too early in the day. 5:00 Somewhere is a thing, and had I started later or at least with dinner I could have stuck to one.

Tonight was only 1 glass of wine, and then I stopped. Crawled into bed because I’m so tired! Today was the first kiss of autumn- tonight the temperature got down to the high 60’s, which is nice, but I’m noticing the leaves are thinking of turning yellow. Went into a store and all the pumpkin stuff is out already!