Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Very happy to be changing my diet and lifestyle.

MounjaroMia
MounjaroMia Posts: 9 Member
edited August 6 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I’m 63 female and currently have no serious physical conditions apart from being about 4 stones overweight. I’m hoping to prevent serious illness like diabetes and heart disease by getting fit now.
I’m taking mounjaro( Zepbound) and have done my research.
I’m finding it very, very helpful.
I’m very happy 💃💃
Of course you have to be in calorie deficit.Im seeing a physio tomorrow who may help suggest some exercise that’s suitable for me.
It seems some people don’t have supportive partners and have to hide this from them because they would be attacked. 😢
No haters please.

The amazing thing about Mounjaro is that it gives you a space to change your eating habits . That’s what it’s best at doing.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    Hello, and welcome!

It sounds like you're on a positive course, and in my experience the quality of life improvements can be pretty significant from reaching a healthy weight and becoming more physically fit. I almost that amount of weight at 59-60, about 50 pounds; now 68, quite active, and still at a healthy weight.

I'm cheering for you to succeed: The results are worth the effort!