In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Enjoy your new healthy lifestyle!
  • Clarafina
    Options
    You, sir, are truly an inspiration. There is nothing you cannot achieve in life given what you've just accomplished! You look AMAZING! I think your next goal should be to write a book! Greetings from Australia :)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your story made me cry- sad tears, then happy ones. God bless you, and I wish you a happy, healthy, long life!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful transformation.
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing! great job!!!
  • Refined_by_Fire
    Refined_by_Fire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You look Amazing! You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Whoa from not to very hot. Congratulations ! I had to look at your pics twice to believe this transformation, you are amazing.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! is all I can say. Really inspiring story. You look AMAZING!!!!! :)
  • Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 3,951 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. Congratulations on your great success.
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    You lost an entire me! You are AMAZING and you look absolutely fantastic.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just, wow. Life: take two. Not many get that opportunity, and you *created* yours. Well done, my friend.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!
  • kaycee135
    kaycee135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your very inspiring story and photos! Congratulations on changing your life!
  • SoonToBeSkinny320
    Options
    I spent my first year of university parked in various parking lots devouring fast food so that I didn't have to eat in front of people. My car became a trash can filled with piles of greasy garbage (like you described). Drive-thrus were my best friend and worst enemy.

I know your story well, because I've lived it. Although my highest weight has only been 179 lbs (I know that that probably doesn't seem like a lot to some people, but it is considerably overweight for my height), I was rapidly on my way to obesity.

Thank you for your post. You have inspired me.

By the way, you are VERY good looking :)
  • Mayada32
    Mayada32 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG your look great and what an inspirational post .. it brought tears to my eyes as everything you said relates to me, being obese and having to shop from the size 14-26 shops really makes me feel down specially that I know in advance ,no matter how good a top or a dress looks in store , I look horrible in them and the pictures of me prove that .
    Congratulations and may I add you as a friend. I need ppl like u to look up to and motivate me as I have a long journey towards happiness :flowerforyou:
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    W.O.W. What an amazing an inspiring life story! What diligence, persistence, and dedication you have shown! I applaud you for how hard you have worked and the amazing accomplishment that you have achieved. So very inspirational. I have a 21 year old son who is 307 lbs, he was 401 a year ago. He still has a ways to go, but is not in any hurry. I don't want to see him go down that same path that I went down. Sharing your experience is something that people like my son need to see. Thank you for posting this.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You are simply incredible. The detail you put into this post will touch so many in the same place.... I don't know you... but I am incredibly proud of you!!!! Rock on my brother...rock on!!!
  • AmyS1975
    Options
    Wow! Wooooow! You are incredible! Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!