In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Amazing story! Very inspirational!!

BTW, I dunno if anyone else said this but there is a slight resemblance between you and Chris Powell from Extreme Weight loss, which is a good thing!

Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • lbpowers0506
    lbpowers0506 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

I know just about every post has said that but really, wow!

You have made amazing changes in your life. Congrats!
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Well done !!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You are a very good writer, I liked your story it was told like a little mystery novel. And all I could do was say WOW I called everyone in the house to view your photos and you definitely rock. Congrats on your success May you live in peace and happiness you deserve it.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Great read! You look so great but the emotional changes and quality of life is an even bigger change in my mind. So happy to read this, sometimes I forget how far I have come this far reading this was just great. Even though you lost a lot more than my final goal is I can still relate to you. I never had this much of a problem with my top weight being 285 but still. Well thanks for the post :)
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*!! That's what I said! You look amazing. Your story is amazing, sad, cause I may not have been right where you were, but I have felt bad, really bad about myself. Not just cause I was overweight but because I was unhealthy. You are inspirational!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP THATS INCREDIBLE!

*bows in awe*
  • UnknownDeity
    Options
    Holy ****....

Words can't describe how much of an inspiration you are for people. You should write a book about your journey :)
  • Neglectedangel78
    Options
    Thank you...
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not sure what else I can add, as so many others have been so thoughtful and eloquent with their words. I'm teary eyed after reading your post and very nearly speechless. :cry: You are an incredible soul. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt story and touching so many people's lives today and in the months that will follow. Congratulations on your continued success.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story thank you for sharing.
    You are an inspiration.
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You are a great writer. Keep it up :smile:
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good for you, we'll done!!!!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    As others have said, I can't say anything else to add to the comments that have already been made that hasn't already been said. Definitely keeping this and your blog for inspiration! Thank you! (also.. WOWWWWWWWW :love: :blushing: I agree with the gushing females.. You are smoking! ^_^)

Definitely made me cry, though.
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are, I applaud you for your extreme strength that was needed to start the journey and keep at it. You are totally inspiring and motivating others that they can do it too. Congratulations be very proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    That's nuts, man. Way to go. You're awesome.
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    Wonderful Job, and what a difference you have made. Proud of you and what you have done and shared. Thank you:happy:
  • Miepke99
    Miepke99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am speechless.
    This is so great! You truly are an inspiration to so many of us!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    holy moly, the new you looks like someone who has never even been overweight! incredible! I don't know you, of course, but I can't help but feel so very happy for you! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!