In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• Amandakd84
    Amandakd84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW, so inspiring! You look great!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Insane. Can't praise or admire you enough XX
  • kaktan
    kaktan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! you my man are an inspiration! thank you for sharing
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No wonder this has 20 pages of responses. You look incredible and you have done so so well. It's a shame that for a lot of us it took hitting rock bottom to get there but, as crap as it was then, look how much better you are for it now. Incredible, really really great.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are amazing! You look like a totally different person :)
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I seriously just teared up reading that and seeing your pics. Awesome just doesn't seem a strong enough word to use to congratulate you! :drinker:
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    O.K...I'll stop crying now. There are no words to convey how happy I am for you.:wink:
  • poorgirl1
    poorgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just read this and it brought tears to my eyes. You are an amazing person! Congratulations on all you have accomplished. You look great!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    been there, done that....congrats on your success--I am well aware of the effort and determination it took for you
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dude, whoa! That's amazing.

P.S. I like your writing style. Very engaging. :drinker:
  • karla454
    karla454 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You write wonderfully and you have such an inspirational story. I'm sure your journey was not an easy one. You earned this new life you created for yourself. Congratulations on your accomplishment! You leave me wondering why I haven't committed myself fully to my weight loss journey. Thank you for sharing your story. :flowerforyou:
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!You look FANTASTIC:):) congrats!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • BelleVegan77
    BelleVegan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Only peeked at the pics but WOW good for you! You were really cute as a big guy but you are ridiculously handsome thin and I bet you feel amazing! I am really happy for you.
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look ammmazing!!! Great work and dedication!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    An excellent post of the reality of being 500lbs. I have a huge lump in my throat...
    You are an incredible! Congratulations, so happy to see you were able to turn your life around.
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Amazing! For once, I didn't jump to the photos before reading the post, and when I finally scrolled down to the current pictures of the 'new you' , I got chills up my spine. Your story was captivating...such a clear picture of the despair so many people experience, doing something as ordinary as getting out of a truck and walking across a parking lot to buy clothes. I love to read success stories like yours on mfp because they are inspirational and motivating, but most of us on this site have already committed to getting fit. Please consider writing a book to catch the eye of that unhappy, unhealthy person, who hasn't yet reached the tipping point of change. Show what's possible!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are a hero. Congratulations on your new life. God bless you!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    Holy crappers dude, you have rocked it!!! WTG :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!