In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• lvl15techninja
    lvl15techninja Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sir, I am in your shoes. I have begun my journey to kill a man. I am twice the man most men are, and I want the other man in me to die.

There is one thing I am dreading. It is not the dieting or the exercise, it is the left over skin. How did you cope or handle it?
  • Sir, I am in your shoes. I have begun my journey to kill a man. I am twice the man most men are, and I want the other man in me to die.

There is one thing I am dreading. It is not the dieting or the exercise, it is the left over skin. How did you cope or handle it?

I don't about it, that's a bridge you'll cross at the end of your journey, not now, don't sweat it for now.

Focus on succeeding, let the extra skin be a spoil of war.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    speechless, really -- impressed , amazed, humbled . . . wow.....
  • dianaco123
    dianaco123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring, thanks for sharing!
  • megan09090
    Options
    Holy crap!!! That is such an inspiring story!! I loved the way you wrote it too; it is the perfect description of almost everyone's beginning to weight loss: hitting rock bottom and absolutely refusing to put on one more pound. I am right there now and hope to not just lose weight but be healthy, which is the true gold. Your story is very, very incredible!!! Just congrats to you!!
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    amazing story it made me tear up you are a talented writer and you rock your new body:)
  • grandpoobah12
    Options
    Wow! So more than happy for you. You never have to feel that way again. Your story made me breathe hard and want to cry. Please share this on more than MFP. Maybe Huffington Post. The way you described your feelings was terribly eloquent. More People need to hear this.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Holy f**k! You are amazing! Be proud!
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much...
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your description of your last shopping trip was filled with very poignant imagery.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I read through your emotional story, scrolled through the before photos, and when I came to the after photos I actually said, "Oh, WOW!" out loud in my living room! My dog just woke up and stared at me, LOL. Fantastic story. Glad you reclaimed your life. :)
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    ::does not compute, does not compute: Hotness overload!!

:flowerforyou:

Awesome job...congratulations!!
  • allieandlanie
    allieandlanie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a amazing, heartfelt, raw, true, heartbreaking, heartwarming story!!! I wish you nothing but success and you have done an amazing job so far!!! Way to go (P.S. You should totally become a writer)
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You're a great writer! Such a breathe of fresh air on the message boards...we're the gramar about loosing wait is often hard to reed. Looking up your blog now :) Awesome job...with everything!
  • sj_1970
    Options
    Good for you! :)
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome. Hard work pays off.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • jessicahill530
    jessicahill530 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look so great! Congrats!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Dude, you are impressive!! Thank you for sharing, what an awesome story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!