In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Damn, you look fine!
  • arcadiety
    arcadiety Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Wow, just.. I'm speechless...
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Your honesty and details were riveting and hit home with me because I have been in the exact same situation, feeling the exact same way (except my hell was Lane Bryant). Thank you for sharing and hopefully your story will be read by someone who is in that exact same situation right now. Huge congrats on all of your success and cheers to a healthy 2015!
  • kelleycallen
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for your story
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SwtKittN wrote: »
    Nearly year and a half later this is still getting bumped and I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Tho I am saddened that you don't appear to be on MFP anymore, I would have loved to have read your blogs. You have a way with words that is amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration, wherever you are :)

It is at gainsthroughloss.com

• moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    great job! That could not have been easy.
  • blahblah123314
    blahblah123314 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nearly shed a tear. I know I don't know you but I am so proud and happy for you!
  • passionteacher
    Options
    You're an immense inspiration and a phenomenal writer. Congratulations. =)
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look fine!

I agree. lol

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Ha! Saw your pic yesterday and happened to open this again today and am still completely floored and amazed. Wow!!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    SwtKittN wrote: »
    Nearly year and a half later this is still getting bumped and I'm glad I got the chance to read it. Tho I am saddened that you don't appear to be on MFP anymore, I would have loved to have read your blogs. You have a way with words that is amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiration, wherever you are :)

I don't know why it says unknown. He doesn't get on her much, but he still has an account. He is on my friends list.
  • kristinaleanne88
    kristinaleanne88 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Amazing! I cried reading the story, very moving. You look INCREDIBLE!
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I loved your story..you should think about writing..you do it so well
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    And you look fantastic!!
  • dmcgrath81
    dmcgrath81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible and truthful. Its the way most of us feel when we are in the morbidly obese category but are too afraid to say. Thanks for sharing. I am 90 pounds down and making strides to the healthy forever life. Its a wonderful journey.
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can totally feel the emotion in your story. thanks for sharing your journey. You look absolutely amazing. Congratulations like a weak sentiment for all that you have accomplished. Best of luck on your future.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This TOTALLY made my day! Thank you for the incredibly well written blog post. I could picture the whole thing and it made me cry for you. To see you now so healthy and whole is absolutely amazing. SO excited for you! :D
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Goodness me!

I'm lost for words lad.
  • nassi1984
    nassi1984 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I read that even though you've literally made me cry! Thank you for sharing, and huge congrats on how healthy you are now :smile:
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story! So proud of you and your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!