In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Ashsteria
    Ashsteria Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing this a year and 1/2 after you posted.. but your story is by far the most inspirational iv'e seen on here. I was always around 115 through life, and somewhere along the way I allowed myself to reach around 195. I started last April, and after 45 days had lost 17 lbs. Summer hit, excuses hit and now here I am on day 11 starting all over again. But this time around, something inside me just said "that's it, I'm tired of being miserable and feeling so tired and out of shape"... so I'm determined this time around. Thank you for sharing your story...
  • karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :) Congratz
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am stunned at how incredible your transformation is. If you were to check the last thing I searched on Google, you would find "how to stop binge eating" and that was less than thirty minutes ago. Then after logging in to MyFitnessPal, I come across your story. You are SUCH an inspiration. I will remind myself of your perseverance when I feel like giving up. Thank you for sharing.
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A...MAZE...ZING! simply amazing
  • bblack_88
    bblack_88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I saw a lot of my own horrors in this story. Truly inspirational.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    def was at the time which was some time ago so maybe he is no longer a member anymore which happens. It was and still is very inspiring.
    amunet07 wrote: »
    why does it say unknown for his profile? is this real?
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I apologize if this is inappropriate, but you are so *kitten* sexy.

I know exactly the walk of shame you speak of... not wanting to get out of your car because people will LOOK at you. I used to weigh 262, as of today I weigh 144. It really is a whole new life. I wish you much happiness and success :)
  • daiannygarcia
    daiannygarcia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wao! I've started my journey to lose 100 pounds three weeks ago, i have dowm 7 pounds, and my walk seems to be very long, but this kind of stories give me lots of strength to go on.
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing your journey
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and you truly look amazing.
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow what an inspiration and what a handsome guy! :-)
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know its already been said but WOW! Great job! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    wow wow WOW, you sir are super inspirational!!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Congrats on your wonderful journey!
  • losingweight1981
    losingweight1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Omg wow congratulations, what an great achievement!! U are going to be my inspiration, I'm a very big lady and want to make a change in my life,congratulations again!!!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! Congratulations on your success.
  • rajiperumal23
    Options
    U r relay amazing. Just amazing. I am impressed and need to reduce my weight also. Can u share what you did for the weight loss
  • kyleplusitunes
    kyleplusitunes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Not sure why my post is showing up as unknown?
  • Akasya15
    Options
    Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!