Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 270

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 784 Member
    @UTMom81
    Sending heartfelt prayers 🙏🙏🙏. I’m so sorry. A loving blessing to be with him at his passing… God be with you and yours.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 784 Member
    SW Rnd 270 ⚖️ 131.0
    My JGMTD R# 40!

Previous daily comments
    8/24!My “starter” entry. Will get in JGMTD groove over the weekend. Another one of my tennis teams is going to state next weekend. Lots of tennis, protein, plyo 💦💦💦 this week to prepare! Thanking GOD my illness is OVER!
    🎾🏋️‍♀️🤸🏼💦

8/25 🚶‍♀️12k 💦
    P:E 1.6:1 P= 122g 💤8hrs
    I feel like I’m entering a danger zone as I’m not focused on MOVEMENT/🏋️‍♀️ and my #HSF journey… sick time took me out of good 🏋️‍♀️ habits…. Im focused on Tennis this week and not my movement plan so lets get back in the groove and 🏋️‍♀️- (noticing general “Lackadaisical-ness” during reflection/journal). Let’s get back on the healthy habit train today!

8/24 131.0
    8/25 131.4
    8/26 132.0
    8/27
    8/28
    8/29
    8/30 🎾
    8/31 🎾
    9/1 🎾
    9/2
    9/3

8/26 132.0 ⚖️creeping up but it ain’t food! WYKYK! Will continue 💦, electrolytes & 🎾🏋️‍♀️ today. Slept great last night too! Onward!

I did not track in MFP yesterday… played tennis & napped. Lots of protein! Eggs, Wagu & chicken breast 💪🏻
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,148 Member
    pezhed wrote: »
    I’ll start my daily weigh-ins tomorrow. I keep forgetting to check it until after coffee so hopefully I can do better tomorrow!

@pezhed My suggestion is to tape a note over the on switch on the coffee pot. Every Saturday night when I fix the coffee pot, I tape the Fosamax packet over the on button.

@UTMom81 I’m so sorry for your loss but happy you and your daughter were able to hold his hands as he crossed over. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏