Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 270

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,148 Member
    @Zaxa2021 My girls were older but perhaps a modified version would work for yours. When they finished eating they would put their dishes in the sink and run water on them. Perhaps a dishpan with soapy water that yours can put theirs in?
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 941 Member
    @UTMom81: so sorry for the loss of your dad; I hope that his peaceful passing shared with your daughter brings you solace. Thinking of you…
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 201 Member
    RND 268 SW 208.2 EW 203.8
    RND 269 SW 203.8 EW 204.2
    RND 270 SW 204.2 EW TBD

Goals:
    βš–οΈWeekly weigh-in rather than daily (Wednesday)
    πŸ”₯Daily accountability for macros and active calorie burn
    πŸ’§Get back to drinking 80-100oz of water

This round (and maybe going forward) daily posts will journal whether I’m meeting my goals. Will only add weight on Wednesday. Comments will be for day before.

8/24 Didn’t drink enough water yesterday, missed active calorie burn, did well with macros until unplanned trip to the movies with popcorn,twizzlers, and ice cream.

8/25 πŸ’§πŸ”₯ Hit my water and macros yesterday. Thanks to a late night quick workout I made my active calorie burn goal as well.

8/26 πŸ’§πŸ”₯Had a busy day with brunch with my family, yard work, and getting ready for the week. Hit all my goals.

8/27 πŸ’§πŸ”₯ Another late night and I managed to avoid snacking. Did a million loads of laundry, too. All in all, a good day.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 3,025 Member
    @SModa61 Sheri, I asked about the differing DEXA results you mentioned when I saw the doctor yesterday. She said it could be as simple as different brands of machines using different ways of calculating and said when I get my next DEXA I should return to the same location. It’s a large radiology concern that has a location near my home.

@quiltingjaine So nice of you to take the time to ask your doctor about this. If she is correct, that is a little scary as my first had me unusually good for my age, while the second had me poor for my age. Would kind of make a machine worthless in diagnosis. Unfortunately, I have to assume that the non-medical facility one is the one that was wrong (the one with the good report).
  • Skyleen75
    Skyleen75 Posts: 632 Member
    @sllm1 wahoo!!! Seeing a nice drop is always encouraging!
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 784 Member
    @Skyleen75
    β€œBeing polite is exhausting”
    oh my! πŸ’― ‼️‼️‼️
    As I get older, I’m joyfully welcoming a less tolerant filter…. It’s called β€œstaying home”.
    🀣.