A New Start

Hi everyone,

I’m on a journey to lose 82 lbs and find mg way back to myself. I am determined to meet my goal and appreciate any encouragement along the way. Thank you!

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    You have a lovely warm smile, @wahgwansheri ! Welcome to MFP.

I totally understand the “finding your way back to myself” comment. Well put!

If you’ll commit to logging and weighing- accurately and honestly- and suck it up during the bumps in the road (mine was a roller coaster!) you’ll come out the other end.

But it’s doing it slowly, methodically, with a plan, and open to new foods and new mindsets that will get you there and on the “superhighway” of maintenance. Even there, there’s potholes waiting to sneak up on you.

Read the boards, especially all the “sticky” threads at the top of each sub board. Be sure to flag the NSV (Non-scale Victories) thread over on Success Stories for the rough patches.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,939 Member
    Welcome!

There are some great threads created by our members, bookmarked to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's