Getting back into it

Liserton
Liserton Posts: 21 Member
Hello, been on and off this app for a while now and have never really gotten involved with the social aspect of it. I think maybe I want to change that?
I guess looking for some motivation buddies to share the ups and downs of the emotional and physical challenges that come with getting your body into a shape that is more desired and more health conscious. Sooo idk drop a friend request if you’d like.
Little about me I’m an early 30s mom of three, I work in the dog grooming industry and after a few years of being at a mental health low I’ve started to find myself again. With therapy and lots of work I’m getting to a place where I’d like to get my body back into shape along with my mind. I like to read and be outside. Paddle boarding is a favorite summer time activity along with hammock napping and nature photography.. I’m not sure what else to say or if anyone will reply but idk maybe drop your favorite summertime activity or favorite book and we can start to get to know one another maybe start the online friendship of the ages…. Sorry I’m weird and an unsure what to write so rambling seemed like a good option too.

Replies