Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Coach Account

This is a little bit of a piggy back to anothers post but as someone who is getting started in the coaching business it would be SUPER helpful if we could have a coach account. I like a lot of the different aspects of MFP and use them in my own life. But as a coach, what I'd like to do is set up each client with a premium membership and then get their calories and macros set up to them personally and import different recipes and easy to log foods for them to choose from (with the options of obviously creating their own). I have found in my own journey that the logging of food helps but is so time consuming if you are not eating packaged food. Everything is build a recipe and then weigh everything and then name it and and and. People struggle there and tend to stop using the app or stop tracking all together. And I know there are work arounds for this but it makes it clunky and twice as hard for the coaches as well as the users. I want to be able to build my own barcodes for people to use if that's possible and input my own recipes or ones I have adapted for the specific clients needs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. I will volunteer as a beta tester if needed! Like I said I have my own personal premium membership but I would like to be able to do all these things through my business profile (this one). Or like facebook does be able to take your premium account and add a "business" page with the meta analytics and ability to pull reports and stats. You can do it as a "linked" account that way the clients have to accept the terms and conditions of the site as well as of what linking to your coach entails. Then the permissions side of things is handled? You could even use a coach account similar to how BetterHelp does it with therapists and have a page for coaches to put up profiles and for people to choose a coach that works for them and is within their budget. That could be an add on for you guys. A premium coach account vs regular coach account sort of thing. Feel free to email me with any questions! <3
1 votes

Active · Last Updated