Cheapest 1850 calorie shake 200g carbs 80g fat 80g protein. About how much would one of these cost?

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    I'm sorry, but you haven't even told us what country you're in, or what currency you use - I can't think how we'd answer.

If you're in the US, it would matter where in the country you are, state for sure, probably even what city, maybe what type of neighborhood and store(s) you like to shop it.

On top of that, there are a bunch of those things that I don't eat, so I don't know how much they cost. You may need to go the the grocery store and price it out yourself.

P.S. I'm hoping you understand that when you post here, you're just chatting with other regular people like yourself, not with registered dietitians, home economists, MFP staff, etc.?

Best wishes for figuring out the answer!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,487 Member
    If I tried to drink that, I think it would cost me about a week of yuk. Lol.
    However, the oatmeal (cooked) with the peanut butter or banana or both sounds like a couple of good meals. The white rice and egg would be a good stir fry, maybe with some leftover veg. The blueberries, milk and protein powder would be a good smoothie, leaving watermelon and nuts for a snack. A great day of eating. Very filling. A little too much for me. Probably some leftovers.
    How much would it cost? If you could get it at a smoothie bar, an absolute fortune! At home? I would guess $10. Am I close?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    I have no idea what this would cost, but it does sound gross. And what for? A single meal for a single day? Even if it's something like 10 USD, it would be very expensive for me, and not satisfying at all. I cook my food and hardly ever spend more than 2.50 EUR on a day. For that I get yummy food that makes me happy and full.