What to eat for dinner?

I have about 650 calories left for the day. What can I eat for dinner that has lots if protein and fiber?

Answers

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    What have you got? What's the weather like? What are your preferences?

If the weather's nice, I'd be going for a lovely piece of salmon with a nice salad, and some grilled asparagus. With that many calories you could have a steak, or a pork chop, whatever veg takes your fancy (less starchy ones if you're not looking to bump your carbs). Stir fry could fit the bill, too.

Basically if you're looking for protein you're looking for meat, and if you're looking for fiber, go for veggies. What takes your fancy?
  • LoganBennett715
    LoganBennett715 Posts: 55 Member
    I am now skipping dinner and eating salads and boiled chicken instead. It is helping me in gradually reducing my weight.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,539 Member
    Sounds like a steak to me. Followed by either cottage cheese or yogurt with your favorite fruit sprinkled with fiber one cereal. Yum!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    I am now skipping dinner and eating salads and boiled chicken instead. It is helping me in gradually reducing my weight.

Are you happy eating like that? If you are, great. But also, you can have great success and still eat delicious, interesting meals (at all hours, even!)