How many pets do you have? What kind? Names?

Options

Replies

• tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Wow! This has been so fun too look at/read.
    Thanks OP for starting this.
    Its interesting to see the different pets. Not surprising that it is most common for people to have cats and dogs. But kinda surprised there isn't a little more variety of animals out there.
    I have a chameleon - 1 yr old. (Have pictures of him when he as a baby and now, he has grown a ton! Will still get much bigger though.)
    A Leopard Gecko - about 10 months old. (Only have a recent pic of him, lost the baby pics of him when the comp crashed, so sad. He used to have a brother and cage mate but he came to us sick and didn't live long.)
    We had a snake but it was mean so it had to go.
    And, the most recent addition: a Sulcata Tortoise. About 3 weeks old. She is absolutely adorable.

Now, if only I could figure out how to post pics.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Lily - 7yr old staffy

Cody, Frodo, Batman - 18mth yorkie (daughter's. We call him Frody)

Sonny - 5yr dogue de bordeaux (Brother's dog but currently living at mine)

Thing 1 & Thing 2 - the hammys
  • zevodactyl
    Options
    There are four cats in the house, Zephyr, Squeaky, Gizmo, and Mimi.
    The one in my picture is Zephyr.
  • riouxha
    riouxha Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    two cats, one mine, one my sisters. and a dog, you can see him in my pics. my dog is Cooper, cats are Samson (mine) and Owen
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs. My yellow lab is Ruger (because I'm a redneck). My long haired mini dachshund is Betty Jo (because it's an old southern name). ;)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I have 1 spoiled little Yorkie named Annie !
    She pretty much rules the house. We rescued her from someone who could no longer take care of her ! Had her for 3 years and I don't know what I would do without her !!!
  • bantamspaul
    bantamspaul Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Cat: Fritz, 13years old, pain in the butt.................I love him but I suspect he can take or leave me
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My baby is a 4 year old Pitbull lady named Misha :love:
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    3 siamese cats, had 2 but I adopted one last sunday from the animal shelter. Now its kinda cat war at home.
    1 beautiful black horse Luna, a mare, and in may 2 because my horsey is pregnant :))))
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Lupin, she's a miniature pinscher fox terrier mess
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Glad to see people are rescueing our friends, mine are too. We have 2 cats (sisters) and one mix bred mutt. Pooper & Patches are the cats, Angel my dog. Love em to death.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    3 cats who are moggies....

Deneb, Altair and Vega
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    1 dog, papillon, his name is Scout. I also have 3 fish. Murray, Doug, and Sharkbait
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We have seven cats:

Tigger (cantankerous neutered male) Ginger stripe, 17 yrs. old, lives outside now except we bring him inside during the Winter months.
    Charlotte or Kiki (female) Black & White tabby, 6 yrs. old. She's gigantic, at least 25 lbs. or more.
    Tinsel or Tinsie (female) Gray stripe tabby, 2 yrs. old
    Mickey (male) & Minnie (female), siblings, Gray stripe tabby, 1 1/2 yrs old - Both live outside now too.
    Dusty (female), Lynx Point Siamese tabby with light blue eyes, 5 months old
    Mindy (female), Gray stripe tabby, 5 months old

Dusty & Mindy are the offspring of Mickey & Tinsie

Departed but never forgotten:

Two Dogs...

Murdock (male) German Short-hair pointer, blue tick mix, 14 yrs. old - He was our first baby intended for a coon hound, but ended up being just a well loved member of the family. He went with us camping on our honeymoon. :)
    'Roscoe' The Big Guy Superior (male) AKC Chocolate Lab, 10 yrs. old - He was HUGE, 110 lbs. but such a gentle, big old happy, goofball. I miss him...

and two cats...

Meeko (female) Black & white tabby - She was Tigger's sister that someone shot. :(
    Marmy or Marmalade (male) Ginger stripe - He was the brother of Tinsie and Pickles, a black female cat that pushed out a front window screen and ran away.

All our cats were strays that showed up on our land and we adopted them, except for Tigger and Meeko who we got from one of my former co-workers. And of course the kittens aren't/weren't strays.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    We have 3 pets-

Black Lab-Teagan
    Hound mix-Sully
    Cat-Rylan
  • shonar68
    shonar68 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a cat called kitty age 7 and a dog called Jock approx 8/9 my dad got him from a cat and dog home, then he became ill and I now have him.

530711_517756794901884_980925449_n.jpg

40876_153222198022014_4869637_n.jpg
  • shonar68
    Options
    hopefully this is kitty

• shonar68
    Options
  • shonar68
    Options
    Give up, was a lovely photo of my cat, dont know what I am doing wrong grrr!
  • shonar68
    Options
    once again

987320e8-e30e-4ec0-b400-561d3e1a1905_zps1be6a07f.jpg