Who's Up For A Challenge!

Options

Replies

• Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Okay today I went to the gym and laid in the hydro bed. Love that thing. My back is super sore so I thought a massage would be good for it. I then did a slow (2.0 mph) on the treadmill for 18 min. I then went and did the back stretches that the PT had given me a few years back. I can't go like I did before, until my back heals. Which should not take to long. So I have to be really careful with my food (granted I need to be careful anyways)

Tomorrow I plan on getting up early and doing it again. I can't get to the gym on Thursday as it is my long day at work. I also have a JDRF fundraiser walk on Saturday.

I did get to make my appt. with the RD for next week Tuesday. So since I don't have a printer at home anymore. I am writing down my food from MFP in a notebook for her to take a look at.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Duayldooky
    Duayldooky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in 230
  • Duayldooky
    Options
    SW 230
    GW 190
  • Duayldooky
    Options
    GW 9/30-210
  • Preacherswife970
    Options
    Count me in. I am just over 5 feet tall and weigh 136, my doctor recently told me that I am too big and that he has 60 year old patients in better shape than me. So I guess it's time to get serious and get back the body of a 20 year old( even though I'm 41)

Starting weight 136
    Sept. goal. 126
    Ultimate goal. 115-119
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is actually great! I love there magazine
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All -

I finally had a realization moment with myself, I prefer to get my exercise done in the morning and If I catch something extra during the day great. I was up doing the Firm work out today at 5 am. I am really trying to stay motivated! We can do it!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for a challenged.

Starting weight 209
    Goal Sept weight 200
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

SW 245
    Sept goal weight 238
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!

My SW: 154

Sept. 30 GW: 150

Dec. GW: 144
  • Katou86
    Options
    Ohh just what I need!

Starting weight: 185.6

Goal weight for Sept: 178.6
  • solipoliwog
    Options
    (as of 9.09) starting weight: 210lbs
    (by 9.30) goal weight: 199lbs
  • SexiestChai
    SexiestChai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to Join, Hope it's not too late

Starting Weight 139
    September Goal 135
  • kpattt
    Options
    I am up for the challenge
    starting : 224.2
    ending: 215
  • Buff2022
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Back is still sore but not as bad. I took a short 10 min walk this morning. Just doing a little movement to loosen up. I have to work tonight so that is 7 hours on my feet. I do plan to NOT lift anything heavy. That would be so bad right now.

I did a brunch today (1 waffle-1 egg and 2 slices of TK bacon) I only used 1 tablespoon of syrup. I will be packing a lunch tonight for at work.

Hoping tomorrow I can take my bike out and ride it for a bit before work. It has been awhile. Depends on how the back feels.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I am so looking forward to meeting with the RD on Tuesday. To get some better ideas on eating. I will say it does feel great to be back on track. I took a peek at the scale yesterday and I am down a few pounds. So I will be happy to see that on Monday. I hope it to be down even more.

Have a good one!
  • Annie984
    Options
    Im two days late but I want to join

current weight = 329 goal weight for end of Sept = 325
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i am 180 as of monday. I am in! :) who is keeping track, and how?
  • Jovitalc
    Options
    Can I still participate? I won't have a starting weight until the morning but I know roughly where I'm at so end of September I'd like to be 230.
  • Buff2022
    Options
    i am 180 as of monday. I am in! :) who is keeping track, and how?

I believe Cinby is. you just report your weight every Monday.

If you make your goal at the end of the month. Send me a message so I can add you to the raffle for the one year of fitness magazine.

I will remind everyone when we do the last weigh in for the month on the 30th.
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join.

SW: 150
    GW 9/30: 146

15 Week GW: 135

Excited for the challenge and accountability!