Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who's Up For A Challenge!

Replies

• biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Hi,

Anyone that is interested to join a Christmas Countdown Challenge can join the group '2013 Christmas Countdown'.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Hello all I hope everyone is enjoying there day. My bf ran his 5k today and I decided the next run I'll be there. Since I didn't run I walked the stadium at a good rate of speed and fix well. I'm trying really hard to not let the weekend party in take me away from staying focused. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • RachelGrace1
    RachelGrace1 Posts: 62 Member
    Op: do we just record our weights here? Or is there another place?
  • cinyb
    cinyb Posts: 70 Member
    Op: do we just record our weights here? Or is there another place?

Please record your results here.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Hey everyone. I know i am a week late. But i would like to join the challenge. So that if i dont reach my goal weight u can hold it up against me ;-)
    My weight on 15/9 = 143lbs
    My goal weight on 30/9 = 139lbs
  • rkhunsaker
    rkhunsaker Posts: 3 Member
    This has been a good week for me. I have really watched my diet and met my goals. I walked 3 miles and played soccer with my kids. Here's where it gets hard for me week 2, must continue with the plan!

Current weight 210.8
    Weight loss so far -5.8 pounds (week 1)!

Since I am only .8 pounds from my Sept goal I'm going to change it to 207
  • cinyb
    Excited for tomorrows weigh in. Hope everyones doing great!
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Good Morning All MFPers! Hope everyone had a great week!

SW: 268 9/9/13
    CW: 263 (-5) 9/16/13

Lets kick this!
  • midnight_storm
    midnight_storm Posts: 33 Member
    Okay, like I posted a couple of days ago, this week I've been off my game. The one day I didn't log my food, it's because I went to Chinese and I wasn't -exactly- mindful. Mind you, I didn't go overboard, but I could have made a few better choices. I also haven't been exercising like I wanted to, but this Friday I'm buying a new pair of shoes(mine are completely destroyed - should have bought new ones a couple months ago) which will make it more comfortable for me to go for walks. I'm also trying to fit my workout routine in between when I work(babysit), but I haven't gotten there yet.

This weeks goals is to do my workout 3 times, and then on both days of the weekend.

September 9th - 343 lbs
    September 16th - 343 lbs

I'm really ashamed that I'm the same weight I was a week ago, especially since I've been roughly this weight for the past 3 or 4 months, but in the past week I was up to 350, so I am definitely glad I'm back down. But, this means if I want to reach my goal by the end of the month, I have to lose 7 pounds in 15 days.

I will keep it up, and once I get my new shoes, oh boy! Walking for at least 30 minutes a day(if not more!). Hopefully that will kick things into gear!

Have a good week everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    I would like to join, I didn't see the challenge until this morning.

9/9 - 204.4
    9/16 - 204.8

Sept. goal - 201
    Challenge goal - 190
  • FITmrsroe
    FITmrsroe Posts: 28 Member
    I'm steadily losing, AND I ran my first 5k yesterday! I feel so accomplished! (and exhausted, and sore)

Weigh in:

9/9 161.6
    9/16 160.2

goal for end of Sept. 158
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    SW 245
    Today 9/14 244

Had a bad weekend of eating...my Girl Scout troop had a tea and it was hard to not eat the goodies! Back on it today!
  • tiny_T_123
    tiny_T_123 Posts: 10 Member
    One week down!!!

aiming for 192 by EOM
    and 175 by EOY

42946833.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Check in time!

Starting weight (Sunday 9/8) is 215.4
    Week 1 weight (Monday 9/16) is 213

Goal weight (9/30) is 210

Not sure if there are any men in this challenge...and if there are...sorry if this is a bit TMI. But I am just wondering about weight fluctuations around that lovely time of month. Wednesday I was 213.6. Friday morning...219! Uhm...ok up 6 lbs. I was at the gym so I double checked with their scale (usually about .5lb range with my home scale)...Same thing. Over the course of the weekend It slowly moved back down so that now I am at 213 even. I am sure the rest of this week is going to be up and down.
    Question...since we are doing this over the course of a month...does anyone else see these kinds of wild fluctuations a week before?
  • RachelGrace1
    RachelGrace1 Posts: 62 Member
    Cw: 147
    Sw: 148
    :))
  • PdJeweler12
    PdJeweler12 Posts: 3 Member
    I really worked hard this week, and was so happy with my WI!! Obviously, some of this is water.....My start weight was 151. and my weight today was 146. I have 2 times this upcoming week where I will be going out to eat, so it is going to be a tough week. My husband's birthday is next weekend and we are going to an Amish restaurant where everything is homemade to eat. OUCH. I will not overstuff myself. Also circus and dinner w/ grandchildren. I will be doing alot of exercise!!!
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Congrats to Everyone!!!!

My weigh in is 268 on 9/9/2013
    My weigh in Today is 266 on 9/16/2013
    My goal for the month is 260

I am kicking myself today because I was 264 on Friday it was the weekend parties but I am not giving up! I really have to work on this weekend thing!
  • RyanDryFly
    RyanDryFly Posts: 92 Member
    Checking in here

Starting Weight: 241
    Week 1 Check in: 235.2

End of September Goal: 232
    Final Goal 15 week: 200
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Checking in
    Start 118
    Today 115

I failed last week's goal of staying within my calorie limits everyday. I went to the gym 2 extra days to make up for it.

This week I am going to maintain without obsessing about the scale. I have to break my habit of weighing myself everytime I am near a scale. It is strange and obsessive. My goal this week is to only weigh myself once a day.
  • cinyb
    Wow everyone is doing awesome Congrats all!!!

Here's my weigh in results for week one

Starting weight 308.2
    Week One WI weight 305.4 down 2.8 pounds :))))

I would like to say thank you to everyone for the encouragement and all your great comments :)