Who's Up For A Challenge!

Options

Replies

• biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Anyone that is interested to join a Christmas Countdown Challenge can join the group '2013 Christmas Countdown'.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello all I hope everyone is enjoying there day. My bf ran his 5k today and I decided the next run I'll be there. Since I didn't run I walked the stadium at a good rate of speed and fix well. I'm trying really hard to not let the weekend party in take me away from staying focused. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • RachelGrace1
    RachelGrace1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Op: do we just record our weights here? Or is there another place?
  • cinyb
    cinyb Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Op: do we just record our weights here? Or is there another place?

Please record your results here.
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey everyone. I know i am a week late. But i would like to join the challenge. So that if i dont reach my goal weight u can hold it up against me ;-)
    My weight on 15/9 = 143lbs
    My goal weight on 30/9 = 139lbs
  • rkhunsaker
    rkhunsaker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This has been a good week for me. I have really watched my diet and met my goals. I walked 3 miles and played soccer with my kids. Here's where it gets hard for me week 2, must continue with the plan!

Current weight 210.8
    Weight loss so far -5.8 pounds (week 1)!

Since I am only .8 pounds from my Sept goal I'm going to change it to 207
  • cinyb
    Options
    Excited for tomorrows weigh in. Hope everyones doing great!
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All MFPers! Hope everyone had a great week!

SW: 268 9/9/13
    CW: 263 (-5) 9/16/13

Lets kick this!
  • midnight_storm
    midnight_storm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay, like I posted a couple of days ago, this week I've been off my game. The one day I didn't log my food, it's because I went to Chinese and I wasn't -exactly- mindful. Mind you, I didn't go overboard, but I could have made a few better choices. I also haven't been exercising like I wanted to, but this Friday I'm buying a new pair of shoes(mine are completely destroyed - should have bought new ones a couple months ago) which will make it more comfortable for me to go for walks. I'm also trying to fit my workout routine in between when I work(babysit), but I haven't gotten there yet.

This weeks goals is to do my workout 3 times, and then on both days of the weekend.

September 9th - 343 lbs
    September 16th - 343 lbs

I'm really ashamed that I'm the same weight I was a week ago, especially since I've been roughly this weight for the past 3 or 4 months, but in the past week I was up to 350, so I am definitely glad I'm back down. But, this means if I want to reach my goal by the end of the month, I have to lose 7 pounds in 15 days.

I will keep it up, and once I get my new shoes, oh boy! Walking for at least 30 minutes a day(if not more!). Hopefully that will kick things into gear!

Have a good week everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, I didn't see the challenge until this morning.

9/9 - 204.4
    9/16 - 204.8

Sept. goal - 201
    Challenge goal - 190
  • FITmrsroe
    FITmrsroe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm steadily losing, AND I ran my first 5k yesterday! I feel so accomplished! (and exhausted, and sore)

Weigh in:

9/9 161.6
    9/16 160.2

goal for end of Sept. 158
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    SW 245
    Today 9/14 244

Had a bad weekend of eating...my Girl Scout troop had a tea and it was hard to not eat the goodies! Back on it today!
  • tiny_T_123
    tiny_T_123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    One week down!!!

aiming for 192 by EOM
    and 175 by EOY

42946833.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Check in time!

Starting weight (Sunday 9/8) is 215.4
    Week 1 weight (Monday 9/16) is 213

Goal weight (9/30) is 210

Not sure if there are any men in this challenge...and if there are...sorry if this is a bit TMI. But I am just wondering about weight fluctuations around that lovely time of month. Wednesday I was 213.6. Friday morning...219! Uhm...ok up 6 lbs. I was at the gym so I double checked with their scale (usually about .5lb range with my home scale)...Same thing. Over the course of the weekend It slowly moved back down so that now I am at 213 even. I am sure the rest of this week is going to be up and down.
    Question...since we are doing this over the course of a month...does anyone else see these kinds of wild fluctuations a week before?
  • RachelGrace1
    RachelGrace1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Cw: 147
    Sw: 148
    :))
  • PdJeweler12
    PdJeweler12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really worked hard this week, and was so happy with my WI!! Obviously, some of this is water.....My start weight was 151. and my weight today was 146. I have 2 times this upcoming week where I will be going out to eat, so it is going to be a tough week. My husband's birthday is next weekend and we are going to an Amish restaurant where everything is homemade to eat. OUCH. I will not overstuff myself. Also circus and dinner w/ grandchildren. I will be doing alot of exercise!!!
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Everyone!!!!

My weigh in is 268 on 9/9/2013
    My weigh in Today is 266 on 9/16/2013
    My goal for the month is 260

I am kicking myself today because I was 264 on Friday it was the weekend parties but I am not giving up! I really have to work on this weekend thing!
  • RyanDryFly
    RyanDryFly Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Checking in here

Starting Weight: 241
    Week 1 Check in: 235.2

End of September Goal: 232
    Final Goal 15 week: 200
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    Start 118
    Today 115

I failed last week's goal of staying within my calorie limits everyday. I went to the gym 2 extra days to make up for it.

This week I am going to maintain without obsessing about the scale. I have to break my habit of weighing myself everytime I am near a scale. It is strange and obsessive. My goal this week is to only weigh myself once a day.
  • cinyb
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing awesome Congrats all!!!

Here's my weigh in results for week one

Starting weight 308.2
    Week One WI weight 305.4 down 2.8 pounds :))))

I would like to say thank you to everyone for the encouragement and all your great comments :)