looking for non creepy friends

Options
I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

Smartasses and weirdo's Welcome

Replies

• deeboy25
    Options
    Lol, added.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    that may be tough, there are loads of creeps.
  • mare3581
    Options
    i don't think im weird or creepy BUT I DO think your weight loss is great and would love to be friends!! feel free to add ;)
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Damnit.
  • JaimeB875
    Options
    I'm extremely creepy - so don't add me

lol So noted. Thanks for the heads up.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

I feel so discriminated against.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am far from creepy but i am bitterly honest
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    You've just officially called out every creeper on MFP. ;)
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The title really made me laugh. Ive seen people have problems with creepy... I haven't. . So I guess I'm lucky. Feel free to add me...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda creepy....
    tumblr_mklq8a1yGZ1s9nbbgo1_500.gif
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Wait, what? There are creepers on MFP? Dangit. All I ever get is guys offering to send me like junk yard pics. I don't get it.
  • JaimeB875
    Options

I feel so discriminated against.

sorry. Weirdo's and smartasses I can deal with. ( i may or may not be both) but creepy ppl I just cant handle.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    <<< is currently looking for creepy friends :)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    This thread is divisive, reported.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

^he's the king of creep. he's currently sporting my boyfriend's head as his profile pic. :noway:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You've just officially called out every creeper on MFP. ;)

Seeing as you are here, that must include you, right? :laugh:
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you deny me cause I said I wanted to smell your bath water?

Worked on skully