looking for non creepy friends

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

hair from where? I have a couple different options.

It's ok. I have enough for what I need at the moment. Bet you didn't even notice that it was missing.

fantastic. you know where to find more if you need it.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Came for the weight loss support. Stayed for the creeps and weirdos.

spagett-creep-o.gif
  • Im a lady on the street... but a freak on MFP
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    You're rejecting the best ones. Creepy friends are THE BEST!

When I'm not quite sure if I look good before leaving the house, that creeper friend peering through my (third story) window giving me the thumbs up is just what I need to leave with confidence!

Got something stuck in your teeth? The creeper watching you with binoculars through the window can send you a text from an unknown number letting you know.

You're really missing out. You let me know which ones you pass on - I'm always in the market for creepers.
  • This is the best laugh I have had all day....I have been called a creeper. I prefer Astutely Observant - While Mildly Socially Offputting
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    That's right, you just can't handle us! :laugh:

Good luck with your weight loss, creep hater.

:flowerforyou:

Great...was totally gonna creep but no age...I have limits and you may be too young....
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Can you define weird and creepy for me?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Damn. You had me until non-creepy.

poutty lips are the devil....how YOU doin.... :devil:
  • Seeing as you are here, that must include you, right? :laugh:

Creeper #1, at your service. :)
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    That's right, you just can't handle us! :laugh:

Great...was totally gonna creep but no age...I have limits and you may be too young....

A creeper with limits? Fail.
  • I'm surpised this one hasn't made it out yet. Oh look there is has now.

tumblr_lqx9222HIV1qass87o1_500.gif

OMG i heart you!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

It's ok. I have enough for what I need at the moment. Bet you didn't even notice that it was missing.

fantastic. you know where to find more if you need it.
    I hope you save some crack hair for me.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member

Really? People still have hair there in this age?
  • That's right, you just can't handle us! :laugh:

A creeper with limits? Fail.

Brilliant!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    tumblr_mphhfkEhl41qfxut1o1_500.gif \m/

Funny, but the second I saw the gif, the song not the movie started playing in my head!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

Really? People still have hair there in this age?

Took the words right outta my mouth

edit for spelling
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    I set up my kill room...

pewpewpew.
  • I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

I feel so discriminated against.

sorry. Weirdo's and smartasses I can deal with. ( i may or may not be both) but creepy ppl I just cant handle.

Maybe you're creepy? :huh:

I am definitely getting a good laugh out of all the replies. I would put some of y'all in the weirdo category more then creeper. But I guess we all have our own definition of creepy. so maybe I am creepy to some:laugh:
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Define "Creepy".
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member

I feel so discriminated against.

sorry. Weirdo's and smartasses I can deal with. ( i may or may not be both) but creepy ppl I just cant handle.

Maybe you're creepy? :huh:

I am definitely getting a good laugh out of all the replies. I would put some of y'all in the weirdo category more then creeper. But I guess we all have our own definition of creepy. so maybe I am creepy to some:laugh:

So. Who isn't trying hard enough.