looking for non creepy friends

Options

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hey its not creepy to go just to hang around for hours:blushing:

If your hands are in your pockets the entire time, it is.

Not enough room, mine are in her pockets already.
  • JaimeB875
    Options
    Hey its not creepy to go just to hang around for hours:blushing:

If your hands are in your pockets the entire time, it is.

Not enough room, mine are in her pockets already.

:laugh: so wrong but funny
  • Kimmy9599
    Options
    :wink: :laugh:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    :wink: :laugh:

I cannot decide if the minion is hot or not
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

hair from where? I have a couple different options.

Really? People still have hair there in this age?

Took the words right outta my mouth

edit for spelling

if you have to ask this question you're not creepy at all. OP, you can add the special snowflake and the knee socks, they pass your test.

My plan to infiltrate is working!!!!!! heheeheh!!

infiltration complete. :smokin:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

edit for spelling

if you have to ask this question you're not creepy at all. OP, you can add the special snowflake and the knee socks, they pass your test.

Wait...are you one of these young girls that have daddy issues and are looking to older men to help fill that void?
  • JaimeB875
    Options
    Did you get the C25k app for your phone? I think it cost money but it's worth it. you can listen to your music and it will pause it to let you know to walk, run, warm up slow down.

Thanks I just got the free one. I think I am going to start tonight.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

edit for spelling

Wait...are you one of these young girls that have daddy issues and are looking to older men to help fill that void?

say what?
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @ forum topic's title
  • rebeccafowler825
    Options
    Promise I am not creepy. I am looking to lose a minimum of 20 pounds and a maximum of 34 pounds. I also use C25K. Could use a good support system. I have one son - 10 years old.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Please feel free to add me everyone reading this!!

she only wants non-creepy friends..... does no one read the thread title......
  • kri5tle
    Options
    lol! I am not creepy.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If anyone is looking for creepy friends, you know where to find me ;D
    -gyrates-
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I think perhaps you are being biased to creepy people.. and also.. I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND AND I AM CREEPY.. i can also do cheesy, smart assed and very commonly.. sarcastic.. but who wants boring friends right?
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    -gyrates-

^ this.. got coffee coming out my nose in fits of laughter.. wanna be friends???? In a not creepy way of course?
    -gyrates back-
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    -gyrates-

^ this.. got coffee coming out my nose in fits of laughter.. wanna be friends???? In a not creepy way of course?
    -gyrates back-

FR sent, obviously we creeps have to stick together <3
  • earcega
    earcega Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey Jaimie!
    I'll add ya! I'm 26 and also am doing the C25K program! I need friends who are actually dedicated and don't flake out!