ITS OFFICIAL IM GIVING UP!!!

Options

Replies

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Don't give up mabey it's time to try tapout XT or insanity? Bring it up to the next level.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1235277_612408395456078_346820929_n.jpg

What would have happened over the last 9 months if you hadn't been doing all you've been doing? Would you have gained 10lbs? Would your health have improved?

I hope this helped the original poster, because it certainly helped me! Thanks!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What's worse slow progress or no progress? What are you going to tell yourself in the mirror a year from now if you quit?

Analyze what you are doing and find the problem or quit, It's that simple.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say, I read ALL 16 pages :drinker:

OP: do it right. Weigh and log ALL your food, get a hrm to track exercise calories, be consistent about this for at least 6 weeks and then report back. That is all.
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You are giving up healthy life style?
  • wdeidra19
    Options
    YOUR IGNORANT AND SO IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

4 days later?

You come back 4 days later to post this to who knows which poster?
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options

*YOU'RE

(irony klaxon)
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • queenb39
    queenb39 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How do you open a diary. I would love to open mine?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    How do you open a diary. I would love to open mine?

MyHome tab > settings > Diary settings.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Great input. Thanks everyone for your advice, it was worthwhile... :huh:
  • chantelrenae
    chantelrenae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I plateaued a couple of months ago. I talked to the doctor on July 30th and she said that I was doing everything right and the next step was to get my heart rate up. Since then I have been more conscious of my exercise and increasing my heart rate. It helped, I have lost another 5 pounds. It helps to ask for help when you need it. I also work out with my boyfriend. It is nice to have someone else to lean on and keep pushing when you need it. Don't give up.
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Did you stop to think that its because you hit the perfect weight and fitness level for you body??? You look amazing and curvy. I wouldn't want to go any skinnier and be bony. I am just saying that when I lost weight before, I was determined to get to my prepregnacy weight of 118. I could not for the life of me eat healthy and do everything right (like it sounds that you are doing) and get anywhere below 122. With that being said, I was hungry everyday and didn't feel so healthy. It is just not the weight my body wants to be. So I gave up... years and years later and ups and downs with my weight and I am back again but this time is for good. Don't stop being healthy, drinking water or exercising... But maybe you could work on maintaining what you are. At least for some months. I am telling you that the maintaining part is the biggest challenge to over come. Stay strong and try to get a better perspective on things. YOu look amazing!!

psssst...that isn't her body...It's Beyonce or some such if I recall.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

679.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I thought you gave up a week ago. Also, who are you talking to? Also, "you're" is a contraction for "you are", which I what I assume you meant to say to the anonymous "ignorant" people.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I pretty much have the same problem. I exercise 3x per week by doing my little walk/run routine for 3.5 - 5 miles each time. I have tried eating at 1200, 1350 and 1500 calories. I have been on the verge of giving up, too. But I don't I keep on dredging through it. I figure if nothing else, I will at least be a one of the fittest fat people around. :ohwell:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Aren't you just charming. :huh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

4 days later?

You come back 4 days later to post this to who knows which poster?

Well seeing as she keeps trying to eat 1100 and less, maybe she has to wait until she accumulates some energy?