What are those seasonal foods that get you every time?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie pop tarts, Pumpkin Patch Dreyer's, Pumpkin Cheesecake Ben & Jerry's.

Oh yeah, I've learned my lesson. Stock up on the B&J's and Pop Tarts!
  • finnsgma
    finnsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin muffins from Dunkin Donuts
  • LisaYon
    LisaYon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can and have devoured an entire pecan pie. It's my weakness. I love pecan pie so much... But I can't have it anymore... Pretty sure I won't be able to stop at just one
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Anything with pumpkin--pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins....

Yes!!! Pumpkin ice cream is one of my biggest temptations. Thank god its seasonal.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sweetzel's spiced wafer cookies when they are a few days old. They get soft and chewy and are just so stinking good with a cup of hot tea. Good thing I learned how to include them in my food diary without feeling guilty!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    pumpkin beer
  • Shesheshany
    Options
    Like so many other people Egg Nog get me every year and if that isnt bad enough I usually mix it with orange soda a concoction I have my Mother to thank for its soooo good I'd say try it but that not why we are here LOL
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Christmas cookies!!!! :love:

I'm dreading the holiday season!!! :sad:
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Anything with pumpkin--pumpkin pie, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins....

Same here. Pumpkin anything. Recently we had pumpkin donuts from a local orchard. I had one and it was divine.
    My kids and I have an annual tradition of making pumpkin pound cake on the first day of fall. This year I'll have to work on not eating half of it.
  • jccst9
    jccst9 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Let's see... Candy corn, PSL's at Starbucks, pumpkin cream cheese muffins also at Starbucks, pumpkin pie... Oh, and even though it's not terribly unhealthy (but too much of anything is never good), my homemade chicken noodle soup. As soon as the weather dips below a high of 50, every weekend I bust out the massive soup pots. I make 8 quarts at a time and can polish off up to 3 quarts in a day by myself. Disgraceful.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    For the fall, anything pumpkin. I love pumpkin muffins, doughnuts, and pumpkin spice lattes. Around the holidays, anything peppermint, eggnog, or gingerbread.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Maple stuff. I love maple stuff. I also love candy corn and mallowcreme pumpkins. I was doing Whole30 last year during October and had NO candy on Halloween. Not this year! But it adds up, so won't have too much.

My favorite coffee shop has a "Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breve" as their fall seasonal drink, new this year. I'll have one of those at some point. They used to have maple syrup lattes but thankfully got rid of them because that was hard to resist.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spice lattes!!!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Christmas nuts
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Peppermint mocha! I use that flavor of coffee creamer year round now, but I love a real peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Not a big fan of pumpkin, so all the pumpkin treats out for this time of year aren't tempting me.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin lovers try this, dry yellow cake mix (I use sugar free), 6oz canned pumpkin and 6oz of cinnamon applesauce. Mix those 3 ingredients and spread into muffin tins, loaf pans or by the spoonful onto cookie sheets and bake as directed on box. I usually bake might a little longer but they're a healthy and hearty treat and quite filling. They need no frosting but you could add some ff cream chess blended with cinnamon and walnuts for a decadent flare.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Christmas nuts

THIS. I eat a bucket by the time new years rolls around.
    and - roasted chicken with extra seasoned stove top stuffing
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Not bad for you, but when fresh apricots come into season, , , MAN, I can eat a ton of 'em.
  • bluejeansarah
    bluejeansarah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Eggnog made by Scotsburn (for those of you living in NS, you know how we love our Scotsburn products!) whenever it comes out on the shelves again. I love it in coffee but it also tastes DELICIOUS with some Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.... :wink:

[Edit: I forgot the topic was just Fall/Winter seasonal treats!]