Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    When Matlock is no longer set on the DVR
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    When she is texting all through dinner, or while you are trying to talk to her

when she would rather watch tv then go to bed early

when she doesn't bother to get out of her dirty sweats or take a shower when you are going to spend a day alone with her

when you plan a romantic dinner, but she would rather go out with the girls

when you go to kiss her and she always gives you her cheek
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    All women are different.

This cannot be answered is any reasonable way.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what the woman is usually like. Not wanting sex or not kissing can also be signs of depression, exhaustion, frustration, etc. If your friend is worried about where he stands with his wife he should probably talk about it with her. With that being said when I wasn't into my ex anymore I know he could tell because I didn't want to be around him at all. I would make excuses to go places or be in another room every chance I could get.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    when she starts arguments or picks fights over all the small things!

Nah...that's just PMS.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    terrible movie.. why is there a thread about it
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    7ETVSfM.gif
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Nah...that's just PMS.

lol. im so not like that! idk...guess im just different!
    i never fight with my hubby even when we disagree on things
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    when they start looking hot,,goodbye
  • NC_Sean
    Options
    Without more detail, that's a hard question. Just because they're not affectionate doesn't mean she's not into him anymore. There could be a number of factors.......Maybe she has some of her own issues going on - maybe she doesn't feel good/confident about herself. I know for myself and alot of women, if I'm not feeling very confident, it will show in my actions towards my significant other. There could also be other issues in the marriage like she's feeling stressed over finances or her job or maybe she he's not fulfilling her needs and its resulting in lack of affection towards him.

Why doesn't he just ask her? Its his wife after all!

Honey is that you???
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    7ETVSfM.gif

you and your logic!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    When she comes home late and the first thing she does is change her panties.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents.
    My friends and I have had this debate, and need some input. How does a guy determine that his wife is just not into him anymore, yet she says everything is good, etc, etc....

If she's doesn't make your favorite dinner after the Sheriff serves you the divorce papers then she just might not be that into you.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    If you're clueless enough to have to ask, marriage is not for you.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    terrible movie.. why is there a thread about it

Actually the name of the movie is He's Just Not That Into You.....and that's not what the thread is about
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    When she comes home late and the first thing she does is change her panties.

or goes and puts some on
  • When she comes home from "working late" with something resembling a milk mustache.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options

Ummm... I thought that was when its time buy the engagement ring. lol
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what the woman is usually like. Not wanting sex or not kissing can also be signs of depression, exhaustion, frustration, etc. If your friend is worried about where he stands with his wife he should probably talk about it with her. With that being said when I wasn't into my ex anymore I know he could tell because I didn't want to be around him at all. I would make excuses to go places or be in another room every chance I could get.

This

I have been married for 12 years, together 13 and we went through a phase of like 2 years of not having sex that often, showing much affection or even talking much but we were still faithful and loved each other. It was a super stressful time for both of us and I was VERY depressed. The thing is, we stuck it out. Relationships WILL going to have its ups and downs and some of them are big ones. For the last 6 years we have been very happy with each other and are intimate a lot more. Our relationship is even 10x better then when we first met. We are so in love. I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes it isn't about the relationship even though its gets affected. Stop speculating what could be and ask what is going on? If you cant trust them enough to ask that, well maybe you need to leave. There is a good chance it can get better if you stick it out.