She's just not that into you.

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    When my ex wife was having sex with another guy, it kind of gave it away.

Ditto. Only my wife was a dude.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    7ETVSfM.gif

QFT!!!!

Hi Ariel!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    When she comes home late and the first thing she does is change her panties.

Is THAT why you threw me in the van???
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    When she STOPS nagging. Women tend to reach a point where they just don't care any more so they give up trying to fix things.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents.
    My friends and I have had this debate, and need some input. How does a guy determine that his wife is just not into him anymore, yet she says everything is good, etc, etc....

I said no kissing/sex/ etc.......
    When he brings home another woman and she doesn't bat a lash.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    all women are the same. Therefore there is clearly one right answer.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    When she STOPS nagging. Women tend to reach a point where they just don't care any more so they give up trying to fix things.

This is true for me. I give up before I break up. Up until break up, I give it everything.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Was this just a discussion you and your friends were having or about someone you know? Either way, the husband should simply show his wife love in his actions and words. Her heart will most likely turn towards him. Too often people just quit instead of working on their marriage.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Without more detail, that's a hard question. Just because they're not affectionate doesn't mean she's not into him anymore. There could be a number of factors.......Maybe she has some of her own issues going on - maybe she doesn't feel good/confident about herself. I know for myself and alot of women, if I'm not feeling very confident, it will show in my actions towards my significant other. There could also be other issues in the marriage like she's feeling stressed over finances or her job or maybe she he's not fulfilling her needs and its resulting in lack of affection towards him.

Why doesn't he just ask her? Its his wife after all!

Absolutely, absolutely this. Regardless of what the underlying problems might be, lack of communication or poor communication is always, always going to exacerbate them. They need to spend time working on their marriage together, be honest with each other, and not just talk but continue to build on common interests, values, etc. Sometimes people just get on different pages. So much can be fixed if people don't shut down or give up.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have been married for 12 years, together 13 and we went through a phase of like 2 years of not having sex that often, showing much affection or even talking much but we were still faithful and loved each other. It was a super stressful time for both of us and I was VERY depressed. The thing is, we stuck it out. Relationships WILL going to have its ups and downs and some of them are big ones. For the last 6 years we have been very happy with each other and are intimate a lot more. Our relationship is even 10x better then when we first met. We are so in love. I guess what I'm trying to say is sometimes it isn't about the relationship even though its gets affected. Stop speculating what could be and ask what is going on? If you cant trust them enough to ask that, well maybe you need to leave. There is a good chance it can get better if you stick it out.

This is a great answer.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    a restraining order is usually a good hint shes not that into you
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    a restraining order is usually a good hint shes not that into you

35nhj2.jpg
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Hold up...So the only time you will make it tolerable to live with you is when you don't want to be there anymore?

I was so hoping this was going to be a review of a fantastic movie and how it compared to book. :frown:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    When they start acting indifferent
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Hold up...So the only time you will make it tolerable to live with you is when you don't want to be there anymore?

I was so hoping this was going to be a review of a fantastic movie and how it compared to book. :frown:

I take offense to this. I don't nag, I voice my concerns. often.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I take offense to this. I don't nag, I voice my concerns. often.

And if he listened the first time, I wouldn't have to repeat myself.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    lol. all of this just solidifies my bewilderment of marriage.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When they start acting indifferent

I agree with this, and I think a pp mentioned something about just going through the motions.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    lol. all of this just solidifies my bewilderment of marriage.

some real gems in here

marriage doesnt even make sense financially anymore(unless you or your SO is in the military)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    The same as if a guy weren't that into a lady... I have a lot to say on this bc of my ex husband, but not enough time to write it out.