I need a boyfriend

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I think all the good men are gone . But hey, they may just be in hiding? in a nuclear, underground bomb shelter? behind reinforced steel..eh, I dunno....I've yet to find one anyways!

Darn it! Thats suppose to be a level secret! Darn it, just Darn it!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Where do you live. I have a friend on here that was looking for a girlfriend the other day.

Indiana...theres more than corn! We have SOYBEANS! grrrr

Hey! I'm from Indiana, too! I'll take the corn over the soybeans any day, though. Have you tried joining any local groups in your area? If you're a runner there are probably runner's groups. If you like to read I'm sure there are book clubs. Do you play cards? You can always find poker and euchre groups. Also, don't be afraid to ask a guy out, either. Even here in Indiana it's not considered too forward anymore.

Asking men out? Scares the **** out of me!

What do you think the men felt when they first started approaching women? The exact same fear. For me a woman who approaches is probably one of the sexiest thing they could do.

If you want a target rich group to approach look up Libertarian groups, the men to women ratio in the Libertarian groups are probably 100 to 1.

I have done this. But I like a guy to be brave enough to be able to talk to girls. Nowadays it seems a lot of men are too scared to even send a first message to someone on the internet. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find a man who has actually grown a pair.

Don't wait too long. The older they get, the bigger and lower-hanging they get.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    If you want a target rich group to approach look up Libertarian groups, the men to women ratio in the Libertarian groups are probably 100 to 1.

lol. but then she has to date a libertarian :noway:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Random sex one will eventually stick

REALLY?

:noway:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Where do you live. I have a friend on here that was looking for a girlfriend the other day.

Hey! I'm from Indiana, too! I'll take the corn over the soybeans any day, though. Have you tried joining any local groups in your area? If you're a runner there are probably runner's groups. If you like to read I'm sure there are book clubs. Do you play cards? You can always find poker and euchre groups. Also, don't be afraid to ask a guy out, either. Even here in Indiana it's not considered too forward anymore.

What do you think the men felt when they first started approaching women? The exact same fear. For me a woman who approaches is probably one of the sexiest thing they could do.

I have done this. But I like a guy to be brave enough to be able to talk to girls. Nowadays it seems a lot of men are too scared to even send a first message to someone on the internet. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find a man who has actually grown a pair.

3qdgn2.jpg
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Expand your social life and circle of friends, go out and do more, find hobbies where you can join groups and meet people of all kinds. Don't specifically go looking for a boyfriend or you will be disappointed.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

HAHAHA!

Have you seen this? http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/grace-dent-on-tv-bodyshock-the-man-with-the-10stone-testicles-channel-4-8677032.html
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

HAHAHA!

Have you seen this? http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/grace-dent-on-tv-bodyshock-the-man-with-the-10stone-testicles-channel-4-8677032.html

No, but I don't need to.

I'm a nurse.
  • RuleFive
    Options

HAHAHA!

No, but I don't need to.

I'm a nurse.

HOW YOU DOIN?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

HOW YOU DOIN?

I dig your socks
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    oh.. sorry. I get too much attention now.. It's annoying and trust me I NEVER thought I'd say that.

I need a boyfriend.. but i'm dating someone who I hope takes that spot.. but if not.. there are 2 others who would love to occupy that slot.

I don't know what to tell ya..

Smile more???
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    Random sex one will eventually stick

REALLY?

:noway:

HA! At least it will be fun. LOL
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    I have an important question. Answering this right might improve your chances with some of the guys on here.

If your boyfriend tells you to go into the kitchen and make him a sandwich what do you do?

You make it. Then you sit next to him and start eating it.

Go make your own :flowerforyou:

+1,000,000,000
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Hey....OP...don't I know you?

Aren't you the one that texted my close friend 59 times yesterday? Sounds like crazy to me.
  • RuleFive
    Options
    *waves*

I need a girlfriend!

tumblr_lixov4OkRm1qevib3o1_400.jpg
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Open your diary :wink:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Go to bar on St Patrick's Day.
    Worked for lots of people I know.
  • surprisesammm
    Options
    Read the book "Get the Guy" by Matthew Hussey.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    If you spread them, they will come.

Ahahahah! More than one meaning there, I think...