I need a boyfriend

Options

Replies

• lbryant79
    Options
    I think all the good men are gone . But hey, they may just be in hiding? in a nuclear, underground bomb shelter? behind reinforced steel..eh, I dunno....I've yet to find one anyways!

The truth is for many, men are afraid to go up to women, to make the first move, there are a section of women who really think they are above the rules for a bit of tact, respect, consideration when telling a man they don't want a drink, or they're not interested.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I actually got a lot of sweet responses. Not all men are pigs, ya kno :P

Lies.

True story
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I actually got a lot of sweet responses. Not all men are pigs, ya kno :P

Lies.

True story

tumblr_mry8npTMBC1rmwrobo1_400.gif
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have an important question. Answering this right might improve your chances with some of the guys on here.

If your boyfriend tells you to go into the kitchen and make him a sandwich what do you do?
  • PMOwl68
    PMOwl68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are looking in the wrong places. you are a pretty girl, you shouldn't have problems. If you try to hard that will scare them. so how cliche...but just be yourself, don't try too hard, and be nice. And don't lower your standards...I am sure you are getting a lot of wacky responses to this post. Good Luck, Girlie!
  • lbryant79
    Options
    I have an important question. Answering this right might improve your chances with some of the guys on here.

If your boyfriend tells you to go into the kitchen and make him a sandwich what do you do?

hahahahaha

good one
  • helpfit101
    Options
    No one NEEDS a boyfriend... you WANT a boyfriend.

the more you focus on THAT only the more you're going to scare guys away.

I have about 9 after me right now and it's because I'm not willing to just settle for ANY man... I want the man I want to spend my life with and I'm not sure out of those 9 they are it!

RE F*CKING LAX and stop stressing... it will happen when it happens!

Oh sure that's easy for you to say you have a cool tattoo!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

its the smell of desperation because you think you NEED a man!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options

shouldn't she already be in the kitchen? dude, you are not doing it right
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You make it. Then you sit next to him and start eating it.

Go make your own :flowerforyou:
  • helpfit101
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

its the smell of desperation because you think you NEED a man!

I disagree. Men don't reason like women. That's typical women reasoning.

We don't mind desperation. We welcome it. We dislike easy women though. There is a difference.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wrong place to look for one that's for sure.
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    I work at a prison and there are about 120 single guys that work here with me. I can introduce you. And don't worry they are all very nice guys. They are not players or anything like that... they just haven't found the 'right' one yet, maybe it is you! :wink:

I had to read that twice to make sure you weren't offering up the prisoners! lol

That's what I thought at first...hahaha
  • lbryant79
    Options
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    yea its not hard to meet men, its hard meeting men that like being active, aside from being at work all day

its always guys im not interested in that are interested in me

is that whats going on w/you?

Exactly! they're either too young or they don't take very good care of themselves. ew
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'd offer to help you out, but my wife frowns on me having girlfriends. Sorry.
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    join plenty of fish

Already tried that and ended up with a bunch of 20 somethings. that's just too young!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    A6gpvsTCcAAoLW1.jpeg
  • BDEGAND
    Options
    Where do you live. I have a friend on here that was looking for a girlfriend the other day.

Indiana...theres more than corn! We have SOYBEANS! grrrr

Hey! I'm from Indiana, too! I'll take the corn over the soybeans any day, though. Have you tried joining any local groups in your area? If you're a runner there are probably runner's groups. If you like to read I'm sure there are book clubs. Do you play cards? You can always find poker and euchre groups. Also, don't be afraid to ask a guy out, either. Even here in Indiana it's not considered too forward anymore.

Asking men out? Scares the **** out of me!