I need a boyfriend

Options

Replies

• donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Had to click the link just to read the pickup lines...!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    oh what the hell, in because this is going to be good fun. ;)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    im-hopeless-and-awkward-and-desperate-for-love_846.gif
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I work at a prison and there are about 120 single guys that work here with me. I can introduce you. And don't worry they are all very nice guys. They are not players or anything like that... they just haven't found the 'right' one yet, maybe it is you! :wink:

I had to read that twice to make sure you weren't offering up the prisoners! lol

it might be againts the rules to set her up with an inmate, plus she might have to wait 5-10 years to meet them in person....:laugh:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    not sure if desperate or troll
  • danapenguin
    Options
    nah you dont, trust me! my boyfriend is why i am chunky! he is Italian and if I dont eat what he cooks (AMAZING CARB LOADED PASTA!) he feels bad about it. Like I dont like his food =\
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Stop NEEDING a boyfriend, lead a happy, fulfilling life and WANT to share that with a man.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    "you need a boyfriend" My therapist told me that once. When I raised an eyebrow (not being gay) she said "y'know - like how girls have girlfriends". I said I'd work on it. Still have way more female friends than male.

Advice for you:

1) Be the most awesome you that you can be.

2) Meetup.com. Don't start with the singles groups, just go general interest and then experiment from there.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    People always say they get hit on at the gym. There is a guy I like at the gym, now if he'll Hit on me :)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

OP, I think I know of a good man for you. He's rich, handsome, intelligent, and insightful.

Dr_trollface_love.png

Did I mention he was a doctor?
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I can send junk pics if you think that will help
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    join plenty of fish
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    join plenty of fish

You know this is mostly a hookup site, right?
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    just get a cat, that's what I did.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I need a boyfriend...or a girlfriend...I'm pansexual. ;D

I'm trying to be the best I can be first. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship. :| My handsome cat keeps me company.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    you're putting out that "I need a man desperate clingy girl" vibe... stop trying so hard.
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    usually if you stop looking for love, thats when it comes to you. Just be happy with yourself and enjoy your qualities. focus on fun activities and good qualities you have and LOVE YOURSELF! find things in your community that you like to do that are group activities, like for example a pottery class or cooking glass, gardening etc.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    just get a cat, that's what I did.

For sure. Cats will love you so much more than any man. You should get at least 10 or more of these fantastic animals.

tumblr_lyupc7dF0M1r9dohio1_500.gif
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    you're putting out that "I need a man desperate clingy girl" vibe... stop trying so hard.

Can I kik you my junk shots? Its classy I assure you.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    The holiday season is coming. Choose a charity for which to volunteer, and there will be awesome men there. I suggest the Marines' "Toys for Tots" and the Police Assistance League.