I need a boyfriend

Options

Replies

• melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    cliche response but just be yourself and it will happen naturally :)

Confidence is key, men love a confident woman :)
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

Have you considered asking out a man you are interested in? Or do you expect the man to take all the risks in a relationship?
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    If you ask me out ill accept ???? , but you have to pm me first ????
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I hear if you get a boob job, your problems will be solved. More importantly, men will start pumping your gas for you... or something like that. I forget the whole theory, but surely it can't be wrong.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I am having the HARDEST time meeting men! I never get asked out. I must be putting out the wrong vibe or something. :(

Have you considered asking out a man you are interested in? Or do you expect the man to take all the risks in a relationship?

i also have the same problem never been asked out and i don't know why or if i am saying or doing something wrong .
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    there are men everywhere. Gyms, Coffee shops, stores, gyms, parks, bars....did I say gyms already?:bigsmile: Just find one, smile, strike up a convo with one, if he responds and continues the conversation then great, if not, move on, go somewhere else and do it again. It's simple..it's just our brain that makes it complicated
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If you spread them, they will come.

Spit take
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options

You and I both. I always have to make the first move. -_-
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I find it strange it's hard to get a boyfriend. I've had one since I was 13 and usually two or three after me at the same time.

Dress sexier. Men like a woman to look sexy.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I hear if you get a boob job, your problems will be solved. More importantly, men will start pumping your gas for you... or something like that. I forget the whole theory, but surely it can't be wrong.

It's true, I haven't pumped gas since 2009
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I work at a prison and there are about 120 single guys that work here with me. I can introduce you. And don't worry they are all very nice guys. They are not players or anything like that... they just haven't found the 'right' one yet, maybe it is you! :wink:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you want one of those?
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I work at a prison and there are about 120 single guys that work here with me. I can introduce you. And don't worry they are all very nice guys. They are not players or anything like that... they just haven't found the 'right' one yet, maybe it is you! :wink:

I had to read that twice to make sure you weren't offering up the prisoners! lol
  • JovanValor
    JovanValor Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Girls tend to make it so mysterious also, like just quit the clue thing or signs, just be straight up with ur attraction to him & if the guy is confident he will approach you.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you want one of those?

^this
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    yea its not hard to meet men, its hard meeting men that like being active, aside from being at work all day

its always guys im not interested in that are interested in me

is that whats going on w/you?
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oh dear God does she even know what she's doing? :noway:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

Same here...
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Forget the boob job, get a push up bra. Oh, and move to Jersey -- cause we don't pump our gas here :wink: and some of the gas station guys are hotties.