Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, everyone!

9721587665_43eeb35734_o.jpg

My success story details are in my one-year anniversary post from earlier this month:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1095703-mfp-1-year-anniversary

Keep up the great work, all!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Here is another one with bare belly. I don't have bare belly at the first of my journey but the first top photo is me pregnant with my daughter. The last photos of the top row of bare belly and back was back in Nov of 2011, a few days before I started the 30 day shred. The bottom row is my 8 week progress with Focus T25, I have a little over 2 weeks left of Beta stage. The top 2, figured I'd throw in a face shot.

Those who keep asking, It's taken me 2 year's of steady work to lose my weight, it's taken on and off for 3 years all together. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy but gained 25.5 back after she was born. To lose the weight, I ate in moderation, I didn't watch what I ate as much as I watched how much I ate. Now I watch what I eat, trying to clean things up to build some abs.

69fabl.jpg
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Here's my journey: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1036493-initial-goal-weight-reached-269-lbs-to-200-lbs-pics

That was me when I reached 200. I'm at 190 now on my way to 185. Great job all!
  • jenbrenica
    Options
    11c14579-fc82-49d6-8ede-dac935a4a656_zpsf9979ac5.jpg
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YOu look AMAZING!!!! Great Pictures!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There are already threads about this I'm sure, but we all like posting our after photos :)

Anyway, Here is me at my max of somewhere between 250-255....
    null-16.jpg

And here is me about 10-15lbs ago. I was around 200-205 in this pic.
    null-17.jpg

I'm currently 186 but don't have any recent pics that I have taken.

Took a today photo so I thought I would post it. 183.4 currently. Goal is 175.
    Photo4.jpg

And my cycling legs :)
    legss1.jpg
  • nisharoseapple
    nisharoseapple Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration to me!! Amazing transformation!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Aim4skinnyjeans Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    142597_3981.jpg

142597_7304.jpg

142597_8731.jpg

Wow...great job!!!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Options
    More like before & Progress lol 185 to 146

IMG_1100_zps8dd16a39.jpg

DSC_0213_zps0390f7c9.jpg

YOU Look amazing and have inspired me , thank you for sharing your photos!! How long did it take yu and how did you do it? :P LOL xx

Wow...you look great!!! Great job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Options
    Here are mine. 277 lbs and 153 lbs. About 10 more to goal for me :)

oldcruise_zpsc5307527.jpg

null_zps6d699aeb.jpg

null_zps0bf07261.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You look sooooo amazing! You are so inspirational. :)))
    That dress is really cute in the picture :)

WOW...great job! I love the dress too...great choice!!! Wow, y'all give me such hope for success as well.
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Options
    Before (2012):
    2lda88w.jpg

Current:
    21mywbo.jpg

Still about 20lbs more to go :)

Wow...great job!!! You look amazing and you're such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Options
    DDPYoga and healthy, gluten-free eating got me back into my skinny jeans!! :) 50 pounds gone forever! :)

50poundsgone-8.28.13.jpg?resize=415%2C415

You're an inspiration too! Great job! You look fantastic!!!
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

wow amazing you look a lot younger now great job
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Here is another one with bare belly. I don't have bare belly at the first of my journey but the first top photo is me pregnant with my daughter. The last photos of the top row of bare belly and back was back in Nov of 2011, a few days before I started the 30 day shred. The bottom row is my 8 week progress with Focus T25, I have a little over 2 weeks left of Beta stage. The top 2, figured I'd throw in a face shot.

Those who keep asking, It's taken me 2 year's of steady work to lose my weight, it's taken on and off for 3 years all together. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy but gained 25.5 back after she was born. To lose the weight, I ate in moderation, I didn't watch what I ate as much as I watched how much I ate. Now I watch what I eat, trying to clean things up to build some abs.

69fabl.jpg

I started my weight lose journey (again) 5 weeks ago. I am doing this after having two csections. I was wondering if you did anything to prevent lose skin. In your last pic, it looks like everything is so toned.
  • Darknightswifey
    Darknightswifey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here are mine. 277 lbs and 153 lbs. About 10 more to goal for me :)

oldcruise_zpsc5307527.jpg

null_zps6d699aeb.jpg

null_zps0bf07261.jpg

Oh my gosh! You look AMAZING!!! Great job! Everyone looks great!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

69fabl.jpg

I started my weight lose journey (again) 5 weeks ago. I am doing this after having two csections. I was wondering if you did anything to prevent lose skin. In your last pic, it looks like everything is so toned.

I'm doing the T25 workout, by Shaun T. the creator of Insanity. I'm also drinking shakeology. I still have a little loose skin but not a whole lot, just eating the best I can and working out. Strength training is good for helping you tighten things up. I don't use anything more then 5 lb dumbbells.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    I may be an idiot, but can someone tell me how to post pictures?

You need to use the IMG tags and the location of where ever the pic is at.

For example (remove the spaces in the brackets):
    [ IMG ]http://mypic.whereever.it.is.com[ /IMG ]
    BUMP
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    {Can't download pic. Still doing something wrong, oh well. }

Everyone looks so amazing!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!