1192021222325»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    P1010004.JPG
    9-1-13 crop sun deck.jpg
    Halfway to goal.

Needs to be lower case. But your photo's don't have a proper url in it.
  • nevergiveup51
    nevergiveup51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You Look amazing
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

holy crap!! thats amazing!!!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    back120912-130927_zps428948d6.jpg
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is my before and after :)
  • azerty222
    Options
    This is like looking at a totally different person, well done!!!!!
  • santje00
    santje00 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

Wow amazing. Look at your stance even-you exude confidence! How did you do it...how long was the process?
    Im in awe!

Amazing job!

My story is a bit different then a lot. I didn't realize how big I was till I got pregnant with my daughter and my first doctor appt. I was at my heaviest of 250. When I was told I had Diabetes I had no choice but either fight it or let it win, so I fought it. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy, gained 25 lbs back after she was born. So since 2010 I have been losing weight, September of 2011 I started changing my life style. So between 2 and 3 year's. I was pregnant when I joined here under another name. Lost that access, so basically I eat my calorie limit and workout. I've logged in nearly 700 day's non stop.

It's a daily focus, motivation isn't always there, I have to rely on habit. I reached my goal weigh a few months ago, my original goal weight, my current goal weight has changed to 115 - 110 but do not wanna be smaller than 110. I'm more focused on my core and tightening my body. I don't have a lot of loose skin because I've worked out for 2 years. I went from working out 3 days a week to working out 6 day's a week.

Just wanted to say what an inspiration you are. Stories like yours keep me going to
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    There are more recent pics on my profile

20130515a.jpg
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW, I love this post. It is so inspirational. Thanks to everyone for sharing.

Lance
  • johngypsy
    johngypsy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • johngypsy
    johngypsy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone.
  • cartow
    cartow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    These success pictures are amazing. Way to inspire me as I go at this AGAIN!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    f30162c008fa11e399af22000a9e29bc_7.jpg
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump for later i'll try to post
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    f30162c008fa11e399af22000a9e29bc_7.jpg

so proud of you :)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    so proud of you :)

Thank you. That really means a lot to me Laura
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 3lbs off my goal weight but I've got lots of toning to do after that, so I'm not really sure what I'll be able to get down to as I've never been this small before.

You look like Rooney Mara in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in your second pic.

That is TOTALLY what I thought too. I thought she looked familiar and then I figured it was Lisbeth Salander.

Haha, that's so funny. I think she has a much more interesting and pretty look than me. I'm a fan of her style so maybe it's just the black short hair and pale face! Thank you though!
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun! So glad I got to see you on this journey! I have another 30 more to go and you inspire me everytime I see how far you have come doing the same thing as me!

You all look so amazing. I feel privileged to be able to post my weight loss here amongst those who have achieved so much more!! I reached my goal earlier this week.

I'm a 41 year old mom of 5. I'm 5' 4" tall and currently weigh 123 lbs. My before pic was taken when I was around 165. I was down to 154 when I started my journey to fitness in May of 2013.

2ptyryq.jpg

2w3yhp2.jpg

29m4s9j.jpg

I think the back view shot is my favorite. I am mortified at how badly I had let myself go. I knew this was where my body tended to store fat, but I rarely looked at my backside. Now when I put the two photos together to compare, I'm shocked at the transformation. This one is going to hang in my medicine cabinet as a reminder of where I do not wish to go ever again!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!