30s & 40s Motivation!

Options

Replies

• ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    47 here and on here every day. Anyone can add me!
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yes, 42 and looking for motivated active friends as well. I find it really keeps me going when I see the comments and progress from the few friends I have on mfp. Feel free to add me.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... 44 in a few days, married, dad of two soon to be three, down 186 in 14 months... I comment all the time and my diary is open to friends... Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • TheCrescat
    Options
    I'm 37 and and new member. I specifically joined to have a cheering section or an empathetic ear.
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there- 46 and try to post regularly but also enjoy back country camping where we are out of touch with the world, or travel out of the country- so few times here and there where I can't get internet or cell and can't post. I workout, watch what I eat and realize that this is a change in lifestyle, not a fad or diet. I am always open to new friends to help us all stay on track- it takes a village sometimes!
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Just turned 33, and started workout out at the beginning of this year (January), when I was 32, and I've had decent results.

Feel free to add me :)
  • blue_byrd
    blue_byrd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone in their 30s and 40s looking for ACTIVE & MOTIVATED friends? ????

I'm looking for the same. 33 and ready to make this happen!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    30 here, feel freee to add me anyone. Log every day
    Sicler does log all the time and comments quite a bit too... Add him! He's my friend and he rocks!
  • wheeliegirl
    Options
    hi 43 here and would like more motivational friends x
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and on daily, feel free to add me!

I try to comment as much as I can, but I don't like writing repeatedly writing "Nice Burn" and "great day", so I don't often comment on diary completions or exercise logs.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    35 here, and definitely will need some motivation during the off season coming up here very soon. Feel free to add me.
  • cazzalina222
    cazzalina222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm 39 and have been on here a few months. had a few setbacks and would appreciate more friends on here to learn from. feel free to add me.
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and definitely need some motivation / support as I try to get back into doing this consistently.

Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • SyntheticDream
    Options
    I'm 34, and always looking for motivation!

Feel free to add me :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    37 here... :wink:
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm very new, as of about 10 minutes ago. I have 40 pounds to lose. I thought it was only like 20 but I looked at my backside in a mirror and found the other 20. Oh well, I'm eager to lose the weight. I just hit the big 4-0. Nice to be here.
  • IPSmark
    Options
    Count me in! Just ran 4 miles today...the last time I ran 4 miles it was to get away from the cops because I had drank some beer/liquor/wine/anything I shouldn't have, about 20 years ago. It went a lot better than expected and the road to lower cholesterol looks a hell of a lot smoother than it did when the doctor was barking at me to do something about it ASAP. If you ever need any kind of motivation just drop me a mail and I will do all I can to help anyone stay on target, take care and good luck!
  • vegasmum
    vegasmum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great post. I'm 37 and have been using MFP for a grand total of 35 days. 5 kg down, 30 to go. I'm on track and feeling motivated... But I'd LOVE some company along the way, it's pretty lonely all on your own. Getting underway with some regular exercise now. :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Soon I will be 37. I login daily but in the need of motivation to do regular exercise. I am good support for the friends, feel free to add me people!
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    45 and gona have that super hot body.:bigsmile: ...all you guys and gals can add me! rock it!:drinker: