30s & 40s Motivation!

Replies

• Spudnut72
    Spudnut72 Posts: 33 Member
    About to turn 41. About twelve kilos to go but have not been this fit and strong since my mid twenties. Happy to link up with anyone in a similar position. Any motivation helps.
    Especially keen on friends who cycle, surf, paddle or get into the evil that is 'kettlebells'.
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    33 and need some more motivation
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    47 here, but in my heart I'm in my 20's!!!!

Feel free to add me - I'm on here daily :smile:
  • 34 here, Please feel free to add me xx
  • sbrown227
    sbrown227 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here. Just signed up on Sept. 26, 2013. I'm 43 and am looking for motivational friends. Working together, we can accomplish our goals
  • 46 here and always needing motivation...you can add me.
  • EL2EL1
    EL2EL1 Posts: 40 Member
    Discovered running, swimming and cycling 3 years ago and my life has been pretty active ever since! I am 37 and on here each day - appreciate having people online to check in with and motivate so feel free to add me.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Well........I am 41yrs, regular on MFP and addicted to support/motivate most of my active MFP friends in my list. Any one feel free to add me for MUTUAL support & motivation :))
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    <- will be 40 soon. Motivated, but don't need a lot of hand-holding. Immensely enjoy the company of those who are also Getting It Done, however. I run and lift mostly.
  • sukiwabi
    Well........I am 41yrs, regular on MFP and addicted to support/motivate most of my active MFP friends in my list. Any one feel free to add me for MUTUAL support & motivation :))

10/10, will vouch. you're a great mfp friend. :smooched:
  • sukiwabi
    Hi! I'm very new, as of about 10 minutes ago. I have 40 pounds to lose. I thought it was only like 20 but I looked at my backside in a mirror and found the other 20. Oh well, I'm eager to lose the weight. I just hit the big 4-0. Nice to be here.

love your sense of humor! :laugh: i have to say, i can empathize with your experience. I found my "back 20" in the freaking Target dressing room mirror. i swear some sadist designed those particular dressing rooms. :grumble:
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    I am in my 40's something lol...Okay, I just turned 45 last week. But, feel free to add me :)
  • heartaflame
    heartaflame Posts: 8 Member
    Hi!! 31, motivated logger :-)

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 14737332.png\
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools}
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Hello! I'm 31. I've been active on MFP for the past 4 months. I try to support those that support me. I have a great group of friends and would love to add more. Feel free to add me!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    So today in particular NOT super motivated because I am sick :( But every other day I am a super great and awesome friend. I love MFP !!
  • yes, 31 here, please add me, need lots of motivation from like minded ppl :D
  • nickijo2003
    nickijo2003 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm 39 and trying to get fit before i hit 40 .....yikes only 5 months to go. Feel free to add me.
    Nicki
  • m4mefit
    m4mefit Posts: 21 Member
    Hi everyone. 42 but still feel like 20 on the inside. I'm positive motivated and my kids think I'm the sofa so definitely need to lose weight. I'm doing well I think so far I've lost about 4kgs since I started doing something about my weight. Feel free to add me.
  • monikasevenx
    monikasevenx Posts: 4 Member
    36, feel free to add me :)
  • jkirschba
    jkirschba Posts: 3 Member
    38. I am new to MFP would love a community to help me maintain my goals.