Ladies-a question for you......

Options
sizzle74
sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
And I know I will get some men on here or some women that don't want to discuss "TMI" things so a disclaimer: I don't give a....well you know.... and I don't want to get banned for saying naughty words on MFP. :smokin: so.......

How many days before your period so you get PMS? 10 days here. Yep, 10 glorious days on the dot of cravings, moodiness, anxiety, and decreased sex drive. It's lovely really.

How about you?

~Sets a tray of chips and salsa and cupcakes out on the table. And wine~

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    i'm only about half that.....usually only 4 or 5 days for me. I don't really get the moodiness so much but the cravings are a beast!
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im fairly lucky! About 5 days like clockwork, give or take a day...hypersensitive! A puppy commercial will come on featuring one bounding through the grass & I'll be mesmerized by the beauty of life. HAHA. *grabs a cupcake*
  • sizzle74
    Options
    My fear here is a bunch more of you are going to tell me this and I will have no choice other than to take my chips and salsa and cupcakes and get the hell away from all of you b!tches!
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't hate me, but except for the occasional increase in appetite, I don't get PMS. No moodiness, no decreased sex drive. My boyfriend loves it, honestly! I do, however, suffer from hormonal migraines, which sucks, but even those are getting less frequent since I've been exercising more. I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come for how menopause will be, and that I haven't been saving it all up for that. If so, I may find myself suddenly single again. :laugh:

So sorry to hear about your troubles. Enjoy the wine. Maybe it will help. :flowerforyou:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    MJ good new for you is likely when you go through menopause they will go away! :)

~trying not to hate and run with goodies~
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's what a few people have said, and that's what I'm hoping. Please don't hate. Share the goodies. Especially the wine! :drinker:
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I will get the increase in hunger for about a week beforehand. Moodiness and being tired only about 3 days prior. It used to be a lot worse and that is why I have been on BC pills forever, they help mellow me out a bit.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty lucky in that department nothing changes for me until the day of. Which sucks because I have to track it so I'm not caught off guard. I have no change in mood appetite or anything. Its just one day I'm hanging out I feel a cramp and BOOM there she is fully blast in her monthly glory.
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My fear here is a bunch more of you are going to tell me this and I will have no choice other than to take my chips and salsa and cupcakes and get the hell away from all of you b!tches!

Mine is about like yours give or take a day or two but my sex drive is very much alive then too.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    ~struggling balancing my emotions here between love and hate~

Let's all just drink.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I wish I could go on BC, but they give me melasma :(
  • Miz_Sparklez
    Miz_Sparklez Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am super lucky....the day before....I get moody and feel like a big fat cow.
  • ninnyfurr74
    ninnyfurr74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ok so don't hate me, and please share the cupcakes if they are chocolate! I only have about two days of pms, and it's usually so mild I don't notice. I get a little irritable and a little more hungry but still have no problems with my calories. However the flip side is, mine runs for 7-10 days full force and the cramps are horrible!! So I guess it evens out. Now pass me a glass of wine please!!
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I am super lucky....the day before....I get moody and feel like a big fat cow.

9 days here baby and I already feel that way. :sad:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Just tagging so that my male friends will see it in my feed and click on it and then regret doing so....cause I'm an AWESOME friend.

:flowerforyou:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Ok so don't hate me, and please share the cupcakes if they are chocolate! I only have about two days of pms, and it's usually so mild I don't notice. I get a little irritable and a little more hungry but still have no problems with my calories. However the flip side is, mine runs for 7-10 days full force and the cramps are horrible!! So I guess it evens out. Now pass me a glass of wine please!!

~hands you a cupcake (chocolate) and wine and a heating pad~
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    ~struggling balancing my emotions here between love and hate~

Let's all just drink.

FTW
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    About 3 days before for me.
    I just turn a fan on, get naked and throw my legs in the air.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    moodiness, anxiety, and decreased sex drive.

Congratulations! When did you get married?
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but have you got rye? And maybe some pizza? How about cookies? I start at about a week before and it gets nastier and nastier every day until one day I'll realize something's wrong with everyone in the entire f---ing world (myself excepted) and will cease weeping and slowly start to ease up on the sugar salt fat cravings.