Ladies-a question for you......

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    moodiness, anxiety, and decreased sex drive.

Congratulations! When did you get married?

FTW
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    However the flip side is, mine runs for 7-10 days full force!! So I guess it evens out. Now pass me a glass of wine please!!

Yeah, I did forget to mention that lately mine have been going for about 10 days, so if that helps at all in the hating me department, that does seem fair that I don't get the other symptoms. Now, please pass the wine bottle, preferably red if you have it!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    All day...every day :cry:

Menopause sucks!!! Haven't had a period since 2011...forced menopause due to having my ovaries removed to reduce my risk of cancer coming back...gotta go...hot flash coming on :explode:
  • aezaidan
    aezaidan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And I know I will get some men on here or some women that don't want to discuss "TMI" things so a disclaimer: I don't give a....well you know.... and I don't want to get banned for saying naughty words on MFP. :smokin: so.......

How many days before your period so you get PMS? 10 days here. Yep, 10 glorious days on the dot of cravings, moodiness, anxiety, and decreased sex drive. It's lovely really.

How about you?

~Sets a tray of chips and salsa and cupcakes out on the table. And wine~

I'm 10 days too!!!!! YAY it's not just me!!!!!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Typically I go through it 3-5 days. My periods are 4-7. I also don't get the decreased sex drive. If anything it is increased.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    A good week for me but my sex drive increases. Even during my TOM my drive is more than normal but I feel gross so I don't act on it...VERY frustrating which doesn't help the moodiness aspect.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had the most horrible periods. Intense cramps and couldn't keep anything down the first day. After having my daughter, they are so much better. The only thing now is that I get hornier lol. The closer I get to the day the worse it gets. After it passes, I'm back to normal again and don't even think about sex. That is how I can tell my period is coming. No real moodiness or cravings thankfully.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to start a spreadsheet so I know how many days I can makes snide comments to everyone....
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    42609-Grumpy-Cat-clapping-gif--Panda-aCZN.gif
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Starting to feel a bit better here.......

Good thing is my libido is typically through the roof so this is like a break for us. :laugh: Although I do lay on my back a few times during this time because I tend to freak out if we go more than a few days without hittin it, then all hell breaks loose.

:drinker: Wine all around!
  • sizzle74
    Options
    All day...every day :cry:

Menopause sucks!!! Haven't had a period since 2011...forced menopause due to having my ovaries removed to reduce my risk of cancer coming back...gotta go...hot flash coming on :explode:

I hope you stay cancer free girl! ~hands you a fan and a blended margarita~
  • sizzle74
    Options
    I am going to have to start a spreadsheet so I know how many days I can makes snide comments to everyone....

Good luck with that. We have you surrounded here at all times. :devil: :grumble:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    A good week for me but my sex drive increases. Even during my TOM my drive is more than normal but I feel gross so I don't act on it...VERY frustrating which doesn't help the moodiness aspect.

Shower sex!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I cry a lot like 2 days before.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Mine comes in 2 separate stages.

I get bloating and abdominal heaviness about a day or so before ovulation (meaning, 3-5 days after the cycle ends), that lasts for a good 3 days. Then I'm good for about 5 days. Then I start getting CRAZY. Crave chocolate by the fist full, hungry like ALL the time, irritable beyond belief.

I probably have 11 good days out of my 25 day cycle.

But, I keep telling myself that it's better than being bed ridden for 2 days high on midol because of awful cramps. At least now people just think I'm a b***h instead of lazy.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options

Shower sex!

Did that this past one. I live in an apartment and the water went freezing cold within like 2 mins. lol
  • sizzle74
    Options

Shower sex!

Did that this past one. I live in an apartment and the water went freezing cold within like 2 mins. lol

I'd go postal!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    A week right before the period and its depression. I am always so relieved when I start my period because it's like the hormones click into place and I feel good.
  • sizzle74
    Options
    A week right before the period and its depression. I am always so relieved when I start my period because it's like the hormones click into place and I feel good.

Me too....it's immediately after I start!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

Good luck with that. We have you surrounded here at all times. :devil: :grumble:

Woo hoo...abuse me!