• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    980 calories burned. YAY!! for Skinny Saturdays!! :D

Hoooooooooooooooooot Hooooooooooooooooooooot!:bigsmile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Totally missed it today...started out really well with a 4 mph walk for an hour and a good potluck where I stayed mostly with the fruits and vegies with no dressing. Then my daughter had to go to urgent care to make sure she didn't break her arm and we have slid since (thankfully though no broken arm). I am now 46 cals over for the day, exhausted and don't feel like another work out and my water has been non-existant.

Onto Skinny Wed where I will make it up...
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Finished for the day- under my calories!! :drinker: Got all my water in, too!

Long run tomorrow morning :bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Officially completed the day with 776burned, not doubled, but much better than the past two days. I went out for 2 walks today, totaling 3.71miles for the day, plus the Leslie Sansone walk at home video, shopping, and dancing :D Had 14 8oz glasses. Enjoy the rest of your weekend all and have a great week ahead! Bru
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow what a crazy day. I have been flying in all directions. Madhouse!!!! 951 calories burned and lots of water down 104 ounces so far.
    I feel like I burned another pile of calories in stress alone. 10:06 our time and I am just home to eat supper. To bed at midnight I'm thinking.:yawn:

Hope you all had productive and Skinny Saturdays!!:bigsmile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Looks like every one did good. Wish I could have join u all but I was painting and get ready to paint the bathroom. And hear is a tip if you are going to paint over a hinge don't take the time to do it right so when the next person wants to change stuff up they can without killing them slef. But I got the kitchen cupboards almost done one more coat and they are done then the walls and then put my kitchen back in order and then to the next room ugh. Oh well it will look so nice when it is done.
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Added 30-day shred to my workout yesterday. Also substituted fruit and veggies for other things, I would eat (see my diary). Did not double my water, but feel I drink enough for the day.

:flowerforyou: Thanks Fab once again for setting the challenge!

:heart: :heart: Rebel :heart: :heart:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I really need to focus here!
    Got lots going on tomorrow and a sinful lunch out planned....stuffed avocado! Yum, but it's deep fried chicken with a spicy white cheese sauce...........oh me, oh my....:devil:

I'm going to the gym very early and I'll make certain to go light on breakfast and supper, but the trick will be to move enough afterward!

I'm gonna have the fam join in a Wii bowling competition, but it won't be enough to really count :sad: somebody yell for me!!!

Wow, how weird to quote myself..........but I just had to share my great SSC :tongue:
    I had such the wonderful lunch I had planned and then some, bec' I punched it out big time beforehand!

I got to the gym real early and just as I was finishing up a second 32oz water on my way out, I heard that most amazing music pumping thru the back wall...............ha ha Zumba was just starting!!! Can't even express my excitement....so after a great round on the elliptical, I pulled an hour of high impact Latin extreme!
    I left a very happy lady....no guilt after all that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hooah to everyone who pushed thru their intentions for another great SSC! :love: