My Cheap Bar

Options
1235»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LMFAO..........Americans just can't tell when a Canadian is effing around with their minds i guess. Toodle e doo!

Yeah, I'm Canadian, still not getting it.
    Me too. Is it a Newfie joke? The rest of Canada doesn't get those, generally. :laugh:
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! Yes it is a Newfie joke but u got to have someone else read it to you so u can hear how it sounds. U don't pronouce the capital letters as words, you just say the letter. Like for MR - it's not mister. It's "M" "R". As in "Them are"
    Okay, I got it now. :laugh: Took me a bit.

Q: What's the difference between an American and a Canadian?
    A: An Canadian not only has a sense of humour but can also spell it.:drinker:

RACIST!!
    Nope. :laugh: But we all know you of the 'American race' need to start using proper English spelling, the metric system and brightly coloured money.

So does the Canadian race include the French side or are they considered mixed? :laugh:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    LMFAO..........Americans just can't tell when a Canadian is effing around with their minds i guess. Toodle e doo!

Yeah, I'm Canadian, still not getting it.
    Me too. Is it a Newfie joke? The rest of Canada doesn't get those, generally. :laugh:
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! Yes it is a Newfie joke but u got to have someone else read it to you so u can hear how it sounds. U don't pronouce the capital letters as words, you just say the letter. Like for MR - it's not mister. It's "M" "R". As in "Them are"
    Okay, I got it now. :laugh: Took me a bit.

Q: What's the difference between an American and a Canadian?
    A: An Canadian not only has a sense of humour but can also spell it.:drinker:

RACIST!!
    Nope. :laugh: But we all know you of the 'American race' need to start using proper English spelling, the metric system and brightly coloured money.

So does the Canadian race include the French side or are they considered mixed? :laugh:
    Each province is it's own race. See below:
    canadamap_zps428a4759.jpg
    I am in the trees, mountains and marijuanna race.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I talk funny i guess.... lol
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I talk funny i guess.... lol

Funny? Or really funny?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    canadamap_zps428a4759.jpg

That's hilarious.

Dave, it's okay, babe. They like you in this thread. It's the Brits that hate you.