Butt transformation Success Stories

Options

Replies

• LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    I super regret posting that picture now, my a** is everywhere like a mirror wall. Noobs learn the hard way XD
    Diamonds are when you lie down, put your legs in a frog position, extend them straight up and out, then bring them back together and repeat.
    This works the lower part of the butt and the inner thighs, and they're easier than most.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I do Strong Curves bretcontreras.com

Hip thrusts (right now I can put the equivalent to my own body weight in plates onto the barbell) are amazing! Along with all the other basics that others will recommend.

Now that is a goal i will try to achieve and correlates with what I have read on Tush success!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Thanks and sorry for the pic regret.....delete the post I will delete my quotes?
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread, ladies! Great info!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift right now and it's definitely changing my lower body. I originally did it because while I love the Body Revolution program I'm doing, it lacks at lot of exercise focused on the legs (other than the quads). I started getting leg and butt results within the first 2 weeks when I added BBL. That and ballet have made the biggest difference in not only my butt, but whole lower body. I will sometimes just do ballet because it's fun. I know people think ballet and think twig girls, but it's great for normal girls who want some definition too. There are lots of them out, but I like the Elise Gulan and New York City Ballet ones. Burn baby burn! Especially the Elise Gulan one.
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    This!

Hip thrusts (right now I can put the equivalent to my own body weight in plates onto the barbell) are amazing! Along with all the other basics that others will recommend.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Another vote for this. I've just finished 4 weeks of the advanced program and my flat butt is definitely getting rounder and stronger.
    This!

• threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    buuuump cuz i wanna follow
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have a tiny butt. I need to build a butt. Kinda like build a bear..butt different!:laugh:
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I started the Summer Butt Workout today. I ran across it on Pinterest last night, and it seemed a good workout I could do around my house. It'a a 7-day workout, so I'll probably do several cycles of it. I am definitely starting to feel sore this evening. :)

http://skinnyms.com/summer-butt-challenge/
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Yes! Congrats, lady!
    Another vote for this. I've just finished 4 weeks of the advanced program and my flat butt is definitely getting rounder and stronger.
    This!

• PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've done Jillian Michaels videos 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 and am working on No More Trouble Zones. I also run about once a week and throw in some extra squats here and there when I feel like it. My before and after pics are posted on my success story (see link below). My butt isn't perfect, but it is so much improved from where it was when I started. The blue bikini shot really shows the transformation.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1097482-down-30-lbs-going-for-bonus
  • iamtahicha
    iamtahicha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Listen...I have not butt at all. I have a back with a crack. Do you think I could actually develop a butt with these squats and things mentioned here???
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    @ Lumpyspaceprincess - Daaaaayyymmmmnnnn

Also Adventure Time is my jam :D
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    bump to help my own rump
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Weighted squats, deadlifts and lunges stimulate the glutes and various other muscles. So, yes, you will have some definition! Patience is key!
    Listen...I have not butt at all. I have a back with a crack. Do you think I could actually develop a butt with these squats and things mentioned here???
  • missdibs1
    Options
    This!

I checked the website, but it was not offering any 411 without joining?
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift right now and it's definitely changing my lower body. I originally did it because while I love the Body Revolution program I'm doing, it lacks at lot of exercise focused on the legs (other than the quads). I started getting leg and butt results within the first 2 weeks when I added BBL. That and ballet have made the biggest difference in not only my butt, but whole lower body. I will sometimes just do ballet because it's fun. I know people think ballet and think twig girls, but it's great for normal girls who want some definition too. There are lots of them out, but I like the Elise Gulan and New York City Ballet ones. Burn baby burn! Especially the Elise Gulan one.

I have BBL videos, but they want you to use ankle weights which are horrible for your knees/joints?
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Thanks for all of the tips...... I am excited to try them all!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump for rump info at later date.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!